7 | Lan Xichen

Lan Wangji took Wei Wuxian together with Little Apple back to Cloud Recesses at night. Lan Xichen was surprisingly by the entrance of Cloud Recesses. He was little suprised to see his younger brother to bring guests back to Cloud Recesses.

As Lan Wangji saw him, he slightly bowed his head to show respect, he did the same. He looked at Wei Wuxian and smiled, "Hmm? Wangji never brings guests to Cloud Recesses and this is?". Wei Wuxian only beamed his smile and let go of Little Apple and approached him.

"Xiongzhang, are you going to visit Lianfang Zun tomorrow again?" was all Lan Wangji said as he needed to bring his brother to Jingshi too.

Lan Xichen nodded at him, "To negotiate about the next Discussion Conference at Koi Tower. And also, it is not often that you bring somebody home, being in such good spirits. You need to treat your guest with courtesy, unlike this."

Aha! Wei Wuxian finally can read Lan Wangji, as it was his Lan Zhan. He was indeed in good spirits. Wei Wuxian decided to break his silence, "Zewu Jun, it is nice to meat you. However, we both need to discuss something together with you at Jingshi. Are you perhaps free right now?".

"Oh? Alright then, introduce yourself at Jingshi later," Lan Xichen was taken back by their sudden important discussion that he also needed to be there and he accepted their request. Lan Wangji led them a way to Jingshi.

As they arrived, Lan Wangji put silence talisman on the door. Wei Wuxian asked him first, "Zewu Jun, do you trust Lan Zhan or Meng Yao?".

Lan Xichen was suprised to hear him by addressing them using their birthname instead. He was very curious why Jin Guangyou was involved, "I do trust my brother Wangji and also Lianfang Zun, I trusted them both."

"Xiongzhang, don't trust Meng Yao," Lan Wangji broke his silence and made Lan Xichen suprised at the sudden state from his brother.

"Zewu Jun, please trust your brother more," Wei Wuxian looked at him with hopefulness eyes.

"Mn. Xiongzhang, this is Wei Ying. We... have to reveal and discuss something with Xiongzhang," he said to his brother. Now his brother was more curious why was the sudden change of atmosphere here.

"Oh, Wei Gongzi? Nice to meet you again. What is it you guys need me to know?" Lan Xichen said, still maintained his smile.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji explained that they were from the future by accident. They also explained the whole situation about Jin Guangyao. Lan Xichen was listening carefully to them. He couldn't believe that Jin Guangyao was the one who framed Wei Wuxian and also betrayed his trusts at the end.

"Alright, I will be careful with Meng Yao in the future," Lan Xichen nodded at them after they finished.

"But one thing though... Lan Zhan, have you meet two new people that with Jiang Cheng and Jin Ling?" Wei Wuxian asked him, he only showed confusion on his face.

"Ah... You must be talking about the Twin Prides of Yunmeng Jiang-"

"TWIN PRIDES OF YUNMENG JIANG? HUH? THEM?" he exclaimed loudly while standing up in shocked as he couldn't believe it, even Lan Wangji too.

"Zewu Jun, are you sure? Because in our memories, we don't have the Twin Prides of Yunmeng Jiang. How?" Wei Wuxian asked him again.

"Eh? Are you sure you guys don't have new Twin Prides of Yunmeng Jiang in your memories? Wangji?" Lan Xichen decided to ask his brother.

"No, Xiongzhang. They did not exist," Lan Wangji replied him.

"I believe that you guys actually not time traveled to here, instead it was... alternative universe mixed with time travel," he said while holding his chin, though something deeper.

"You're right, Zewu Jun. I also started to believe that alternative universes existed. Lan Zhan and I were clearly remember that we don't have Twin Prides of Yunmeng Jiang there. Can you introduce them for us?" Wei Wuxian said as he sat down.

"Of course, the Twin Prides of Yunmeng Jiang were popular alongside with Twin Jades of Gusu Lan.

Maiden Jiang was the First Pride of Yunmeng Jiang, Jiang Lixuan, titled as Luzui Jun. Her spiritual weapon name is Yanzhu.

Senior Jiang was the Second Pride of Yunmeng Jiang, Jiang Xianzhan, titled as Xiaofu Jun. His spiritual weapon name is Wuji and it was a polearm instead of sword.

Of course, you guys know Sect Leader Jiang. He was the Third Pride of Yunmeng Jiang, titled as Sandu Shengshou instead.

They were unstoppable and inseparable and became popular because of the strengths they hold together. Sect Leader Jiang unofficially adopted them as his siblings 12 years ago. They were the one who spent a lot of time with Jin Gongzi more than Meng Yao.

I believed that today is Maiden Jiang's birthday but oh well, we both still haven't married even though we nearly in our 40s," Lan Xichen laughed at his last sentence after he finished introducing them the Twin Prides of Yunmeng Jiang.

"Wow, they are really strong. Huh... Then, Zewu Jun, thanks for believing us and let's discuss about future plan tomorrow," Wei Wuxian stood up and bowed to him together with Lan Wangji.

"Mn, let's meet again tomorrow," Lan Xichen did the same and left Jingshi.

"..."

"Eh? Lan Zhan? What are you-"

"Everyday is everyday."

"Ah, Lan Zhan! I'm very tired today. Wails."

---

A/N: the start of the arc has started, hehehe.

(920 words)