UNSOLVED PAST MYSTERIES

Start from the beginning

My father stood from his place and clapped on his shoulder saying "It's it a great previledge that such a great soul is born in our dynasty Narash ji. Maybe the fate wants to test her." He smiled a smile which didn't even reach his eyes. Anyone can tell it is fake.

"Maharaj I have a wish. I want to go and spend my last days in forest a small hut away from this hustle bustle of the capital. I am leaving my son in my absence." He asked my father's permission.

"You can." Was the only thing my father said before turning towards the window which gives the entire view of capital. I thought to follow him out but I again got sucked inside the void.

---------------

This time I was in a unknown palace. It is made up of pure white marble and white curtains. I heard some voices so I moved in that direction. I saw Chanchala talking with someone.

"Don't worry Pitaji I will get that artefact at any cost." She said to a elderly looking person who can be her father. Beside him is her brother I can't forget his face.

"It is our only chance sister. Otherwise Kalnik family will find it. It is important for our survival. You have only 8 years for searching that artefact." Chanchala nodded in agreement. They continued talking but I was sucked back into the void.

-----------------------

This time I was back in the main square of our capital. I looked forward to find Ayudhik and Maha Mantri being dragged at the square. Blood trailing behind them. Not a single finger space is left on their body from where blood is not flowing. I screamed and ran towards them. Shouting not to kill them. The tears which are not fallen before are flowing like rivers. I ran towards them and hugged him. Soon Senapati came towards him as he is awaiting for beheading along with Maha Mantri.

"What a terrible luck ? Even after being the firstborn of that idiot Arun you are dieing a peasant's death. Tell me where is the artefact and I can let you live." He muttered in his ears. Only Maha Mantri and Ayudhik can listen to him apart from me. "Over our dead bodies Pratap. You will never get what you want. Never. My sister will never tell you even if she know." On that note their heads are detached from their bodies and rolled on the ground. I stood there numb. Tears are not stopping. I want to rip that bastards heart from his chest. Even after killing him thousands of time my thrist for revenge can't get satisfied.

Then it hit me Ayudhik is my brother but my mother married my father when she is 15. That means my father had one more wife before my mother and Ayudhik is the real heir of the kingdom not me. My whole life is a lie. I can't trust anyone. From there onwards my entire life passed infront of my eyes but from different prospective. Like I was someone who is not present there. I was just a mute spectator.

I tried to open my eyes but they are ignoring my request. I heard some voices from my surroundings. I was unable to tell who are they.

"Is she awake ?"

"No. Not yet. She will wake up at afternoon or night. Is there any news from the capital." A masculine voice answered. It had a kind of security and authority. They are speaking in hushed voices for not disturbing me but I was already awake. I thought to let them countinue their talk. I can learn more about them and determine whether they are friends or foe.

"As expected. All those who betrayed Devgiri kingdom are died most probably by her hands." What the hell. They know my identity. I should escape as soon as possible. I heard the second person chuckled. "Of course. She got virangana a hind title for nothing."

"Yeah. I can see that. This girl broken enough bones to show that. Even with our potions and slaves she is sleeping like dead." The first voice said sarcastically. Well you can go and fight with them instead of me. You will be dead my now. I thought to reply back and then thought to keep on acting.