Epilouge

• Dedicated to ATE flo ;D

GOD! Epilouge na!!!! Oh, well. =D Have fun reading! 

 Liannes' POV

May isa akong confession, yung tungkol sa 11 facts? Yung fact # 11, binuo ko lang yun. Hindi ko sinabi kay Mich yung totoong Fact# 11. Ang nakalagay kasi doon ay... Fact #11: The Spark is gone. Unfortunately, being in love usually doesn't last forever. 

Masyado kasing malungkot na sabihin yun para sa isang taong in love. xD kekeke! yun lang! babush!!! ^o^

 Michelle's POV 

It was great that you have someone to love but it's awful when you can't be loved. 

You just can't have all in the world, there are some things that you can't have, things that wasn't really meant for you.

Our teacher once asked us, which is more important? Friendship or Love?

Some say that friendship lasts longer than love. You can have as many boy/girlfriend as you like, you can have many break-ups; but your friends will always be there no mater what. Some ex-lovers even end up to being friends.

Some also say, if there's no love there will be no friendship. If there was no love, we won't be existing right now.

Now, I don't care which is more important. Right now, I'm happy that I'm with my friends and I love them to bits! ^o^

Friendship and Love never lasts but nothing lasts forever, maybe that's why not all the best in the world can stay the BEST forever. 

POV of an Anonymous ninja, kekeke! ^o^

Us, Michelle's friends.... we see her as an energetic, loud and sometimes a weird girl. She hates to be called 'Ate'. She now hates the color blue, the word 'stupid', the thing called egg shell and the existence of a megaphone. That was all because of her ex-crush turned to beloved then hatred; 'till it was all focused to someone.

Someone who makes her feel better, a new special friend that's close to her. Someone whom she found from the other school but he's not an other for her.

I've seen her ups and downs about how she felt towards the guy whom she admired for almost a year. 

When they were just linked to each other, I was like "whoah, this two might come up with a good story".

I just hoped she won't be taken for granted like how she felt about her first love. (choz! KEKEKE! lalala! ^______^V)

And they lived happily ever after.... as friends.

 A/N: 

End of lame story,  i think. >.<

Oh well, first short story to finish!

Ito yung link kung saan ko binase yung 11 facts xD  http://www.lifeslittlemysteries.com/2157-13-scientifically-proven-signs-love.html

-QPG

=""">_<3