•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅☽Teamwork☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

𝙺𝚊𝚣𝚞𝚢𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Kasumi and Kazuya Uchiha. The twin sons of Zetsu and Madara Uchiha." Naruto sighed looking at our recorded profiles, soon lowering the papers of us to look between the two of us in the somewhat dark room.

    I shifted around on my feet nervously as I watched the Uzumaki Hokage. I didn't know how Kasumi felt but I could tell he was a little nervous like me. Even though this was the second time since we first destroyed the sevenths face it was still nerve wracking. Even after two weeks from the incident. We have been made to fix up the village and do whatever we could to help anyone. But I couldn't help myself and observed the man in front of us. It was to see how he acted.

"So, I have a question regarding the situation two weeks ago. Why have you been causing trouble in the village? Every situation gets worse." Naruto started off breaking the curse of the silent room that filled it.

"Because we want attention...and the villagers have been discarding us like we're trash. Just because of our parents. We haven't even done anything wrong..." I muttered answering his question.

"It's so unfair! We didn't even mean to break your stone face. Blame your son for dragging us into this! We didn't think something bad would happen." Kasumi, my twin stomped his foot in protest to Narutos words.

"Ah...that reminds me a little of myself from when I was younger." The blonde gave a small sigh of reminiscence.

"Don't compare us to you!" Kasumi shouted "We are nothing like you. You got all you want and we lost everything and everyone we had."

"Calm down. All I am saying is that you remind me from before I did anything. I was always alone and people always treated me differently. But you have to understand one thing. You have to understand their skepticism. Your the sons of some of the most dangerous villains in the world and almost destroyed our world." Naruto sternly finished looking between the both of us with an almost cold look.

    Silence entered the air. Everything felt so loud. You could hear what was going on outside with the small rustle of clothes and the small breaths we breathed.

"Yes...we understand." I gave a small nod breaking the loud, uncomfortable silence in the room with my voice.

"I'm glad we agree."

    A couple of knocks would be heard interrupting the silence that was about to befall them again. I was relieved nonetheless that we wouldn't be the only ones in here. I was curious who it would be and would like it if it was someone I knew and actually enjoyed the company of.

"Come in!" The hokage called loud enough for the person on the other side to hear his voice.

    The door opened slowly and revealed Soma carrying his younger sister of two years in his arms with Shizuma following behind him into the room. I got nervous again and swallowed nervously at their tall broad figures entering the room. I tried hiding my nervousness by standing brave as I slowly gathered myself. Glancing over to my brother I noticed he was having a bit of a struggle himself keeping himself together.

"Ah, I thank the both of you for coming." Naruto nodded acknowledging and giving them thanks.

"No problem. We didn't have anything so we came as soon as possible." Shizuma nodded in return with a small smile creeping onto his weird shark like face.

"I'm assuming you want us to do more with these two?" Soma asked simply with a cold and harsh tone. Ignoring the fact his sister was playing with his hair.