fuck sake Damian.

No no no.

Okay I'm back.

We're outside the club. Nova just got out. Her ass looked amazing climbing out of the car. She's wearing a wire. I'm going to hear what ever she does. That may mean listening to her dirty dance with some prick. I don't want to listen to that. I want to listen to his bones snap. I want to listen to her.

Thats whats happening, I wish it weren't.

She walks up to the bouncer who is holding a line of people by the front door and I wonder whats she's to try and do because I would have looked for a back entrance. If the bouncer isn't going to let those people in why would he-

She's in.

Now I can't see her anymore and I hate the feeling that I don't like not being able to see her anymore so I sit in silence and look at the spot where I last saw her whilst Asher and Cole speak between themselves.

I don't give a shit what they say anyway.

But then I hear her voice and I snap back into focus, looking to the back seat without a second thought of hesitation.

"Okay, I'm in, I'm walking to the bar and I'll tell you if he comes in." she speaks with a serious tone under her breath.

She's taking this seriously because she wants him dead and I like that thought. She doesn't want to dance with him, flirt with him, she only wants him dead.

"Okay, shake some ass and breath some noses!" Cole says too excitedly before Asher reminds him Nova's wearing a wire and not an earpiece, she can't hear him.

He's quiet for quite a while after that and I'm almost amused by it, he's obviously embarrassed or ashamed.

Maybe both.

Nova's wire allows us to hear the constant headache of a beat from the club and the people talking and shouting inside yet we don't hear anything from her except toe occasional noise of her downing a shot and placing it back on a table or bar.

She's had 3 now and if I could I would tell her to stop, I would. It's not safe for her to be wasted in a place like that around those people.

But I can't so I stay silent.

We had been sat in the car for 2 hours growing increasingly impatient by the second but the good news was I hadn't heard Nova take anymore shots, she must know her limit and thank god she's smart enough to stick to it

"Fire ablaze."

The words were clear meaning she spoke them directly into the wire, I'm guessing she did it to be sure we heard her.

Then the music grew louder and I could hear the faint sound of her heels against the floor, surrounded by the dancing people until the taps stopped. I assumed she was dancing to capture Arsenys attention and it was only 2 minutes until it was gained.