Chapter 1

Haneul POV

Junghwan was with his camera as usual, making a "school day vlog". He does put in a lot of effort into filming and editing but his content is not it... That's probably why I'm one of the ten subscribers he has on YouTube.

Half of the class doesn't even bother to check his account... Poor guy.

"And this is Haneul! The prettiest girl in our class who also has a crush on- " I put my hand on his mouth and shot him a look.

Okay. I take it back. He's pretty annoying when he shoves a camera in your face and when he threatens to expose your crush to the world.

Speaking of my crush, I turned my head to catch a glimpse of him. He was looking right as me. Flustered, I turned back to face the front of the class.

Even though I was pretending to do my math homework, my attention was all towards him. I listened to his deep voice drowned by Jihoon and Junkyu's laughter.

"Haneul! " Yeonhee said as she said in the seat beside mine.

"Yeonhee... I promised Jeongwoo I'd sit with him... Can you sit with Asahi for today please?" I said, sincerely apologetic.

Yeonhee was the only other girl beside me in class 12-4... I know, the ratio of girls to boys in our class was certainly off. That's probably because we recently changed from Boseok Boys High School to Boseok Co-ed High School...

"He's..." She began as Jihoon filled in her sentence. "... Wierd." He said as they both laughed.

"Move. That's my place." Jeongwoo said to Yeonhee.

"Mean much?" She rolled her eyes at him as she hesitantly sat beside Asahi.

"Did you hear? Our teacher fainted at the bottom of the stairs..." Jeongwoo said putting his basketball down.

"Really?!" I asked surprised.

"Yeah... They say someone pushed him off..." Jihoon said before literally twirling back to go and talk to Haruto and Junkyu.

"But did someone... really...push him ?" I asked Jeongwoo.

"Probably... But HEY!!!No studies for a few days." He said crossing his hands behind his neck and leaning back into the chair.

"Who messed up with my demo?!" A voice said as Jeongwoo and I both flinched.
"Who was it?" Yedam said through gritted teeth.

He was really scary once he was mad. And it was my first time seeing him like that. If he was talking like that to me, I'd definitely cry and want to crawl into the deepest hole possible.

"Demo? The one you were gonna use for your monthly evaluation?" Hyunsuk asked him.

"Yeah...now there are wierd noises in it." He said.

Without hesitation, he turned to ask the three guys who were now busy in monitoring the selfies they just took on Junkyu's phone.

" It was you guys wasn't it?" He asked glaring at them.

Jihoon scoffed. "We don't even know what a demo is...what are you talking about?"

"It was perfect last night... Why is it all messed up now?" He said. " You're the only ones who'd play a prank like this."

" Ya! You think you can act this way just because you're a trainee under a big company?" Junkyu spoke. " You got the wrong person. "

"Don't get so worked up about it... Play it, I'll listen to it." Jeongwoo said.

But before Yedam could play it, Doyoung walked in.

He said that our teacher was going to have to stay in the hospital for 15 days... Thats a long time! Did he get hurt that much? Doyoung also said that he doesn't remember what happened to him...

Something wierd is definitely going on. We won't be getting a substitute teacher so Doyoung will take charge of the class.

"Are you done now?" Jaehyuk said getting up. "Can we leave?" He said coldly.

Jaehyuk and Doyoung have not been on good terms ever since I came in the class. They've always been competing among themselves for the highest marks and somewhere in between, it turned into a cold fight.

It's a shame they aren't friends... Their personalities really do match a lot. They could've been best friends if they weren't so competitive.

"Guys it's time to change classes..." Hyunsuk said as he stretched and got up... It was time to go for English class.

"It's freezing here in this class... It's like walking into a walk in freezer... " Woojin said as he walked into sit on the seat beside mine.

I got up and made my way to English class whose teacher , unfortunately, hadn't passed out on the bottom of the stairs.

On my way out, I smiled back at Haruto. He's so sweet for what?! Maybe that's one of the reasons why I have a crush on him.

"Haneul... Can you help me with the Math homework later?" He asked.
"Me?!" I asked, just to double check and make sure he was talking to me.

He nodded. "Okay ! Sure!" I said as I ran out of the classroom, my heart pounding out of my chest.

A/N:
Soooo... How was it?! This is the first chapter and to give the readers the main idea of the story, I have refered more to the actual scenes in the web drama... I promise I have more exciting chapters for y'all coming up and I'm so excited to share it with y'all!!!!
And did you guess?! Our Haneul has a crush on Haruto!!! ( I mean... Who wouldn't ?! I do too...)
Enjoy reading!!!

Also y'all, watch "THE MYSTERIOUS CLASS EPISODE 1" on YOUTUBE and don't forget to vote for this chapter!
Love y'all.
Muah 💋