Countless people are puzzled.

And Su Yu had already returned to the villa.

After locking the door, he left and came to the workbench.

Above, there is another mask of his own.

After taking off the mask on his face, he took a backpack and packed the mask and cash. Su Yu quickly flushed all the remaining materials for making the mask into the toilet.

After doing all this, he glanced at the security booth in the distance, and immediately left through the back door.

At the same time, the security booth.

The middle-aged man finally stopped after flipping through the record book for a long time.

"That's it. Three days ago, a young man came to me with the owner's card to register, at Villa 9." The middle-aged man said.

Upon hearing this, the five pursuers looked at each other, and excited expressions flashed in their eyes.

Right!

Su Yu ran three days ago!

Absolutely this guy!

"Ok thank you, let's go!"

As the first pursuer, he led people directly into the villa area.

In just half a minute, five pursuers rushed to Villa No. 9.

It's just that the door of the villa is tightly closed, and several people can't open it.

And he was frowning and thinking about whether to notify Wang Tao over there.

Suddenly, a pursuer next to him shouted.

"There, someone ran away!"

The lead pursuer looked at it at a glance, sure enough.

A person carrying a backpack, climbed over the wall, and jumped directly.

He even turned back at the last moment and smiled at himself and others...

Isn't this who Su Yu is? !

"Call the captain, call the captain, we found Su Yu! Right here in the Jiang'an Villa District!"

What? !

At this moment, Wang Tao, who was in another villa area several kilometers away, was shocked when he heard this, his fists clenched tightly.

"Where is he?!"

"He just ran away, and the direction is towards you, Captain."

to me? !

In Wang Tao's eyes, there was a color of excitement.

Su Yu, ah Su Yu.

Heaven has a way, you don't go, **** has no door, you break in.

No wonder I am!

"Everyone obeys my order. Su Yu is now on Jiang'an Street, and between the East Bank Street, all personnel go immediately!"

Wang Tao shouted at the walkie-talkie, and immediately jumped into the off-road vehicle, drove the car himself, and went in the direction of Su Yu!

At the same time, the 60 pursuers scattered several kilometers around all set off towards the area that Wang Tao said!

Inside the off-road vehicle, Zhang Mingshan looked at Wang Tao who had stepped on the accelerator to the bottom and couldn't help but say aloud.

"Wang Tao, don't be in such a hurry."

"How can I not be in a hurry! A little late, that **** may have run away!" Wang Tao's eyes were fixed on the street in front of him.

Seeing this, Zhang Mingshan had no choice but to nod his head.

Everyone has experienced Su Yu's cunning and intractability.

This time, is the best chance.

If this guy still runs away, next time, it will be really difficult.

And not just that.

At the same time, Li Kai, who is in the headquarters, is also providing various monitoring information to Wang Tao and Zhang Mingshan.

During monitoring, it is clearly displayed.

Su Yu, who was carrying a black backpack, was running away!

This made all the hunters excited!

This time, it was no different than Wang Tao fighting alone.

It was a joint pursuit of three pursuit officers!

A total of 60 pursuers, 12 off-road vehicles.

Coupled with the monitoring of Tianluodiwang.

The probability that Su Yu wants to run away is too small!

This can also be seen from Su Yu's current route.

It is obviously moving towards the urban area, and I want to hide myself in a densely populated area!

On the pursuer's side, when Su Yu had already woven a net of heaven and earth.

On the streets of Jiang'an, Su Yu was running fast.

At the same time, countermeasures are being considered.

Su Yu, who understands the rules of the program, is clear.

This time, the arrest of himself is impossible to escape as easily as the previous two times.

The power that the opponent can mobilize may be dozens of times that of himself!

Even, it is possible to completely block all the road sections that one can escape from!

How to deal with it?

Su Yu looked at the black off-road vehicle that appeared at the end of the street in front of him, his eyes flashing proudly.

"System, open the mall!"