Chapter 6: Wind Is Needed For Future's Prime

NO POV

Time woke up with Sky, back at Hyrule. He breathed a sigh of relief. He recognised where they were: Lon Lon Ranch, where Malon was.

"Time?" a familiar voice asked.

Time turned around. There was the chain....and Malon. He missed them all. He ran over, giving them a huge hug each, and a kiss for Malon.

"Sky told us most of it," Warriors said, "But he couldn't tell everything. You better explain everything, from the moment you disappeared!"

Time laughed, "Of course I will. How about over dinner?"

"Yep! I prepared your favourite, Time," Wild beamed.

Time chuckled, smiling. It was good to be home.

We will need Wind....for the future's prime.....

~~~

Percy's POV

It's been a long while since Time disappeared. He hadn't died, Hades made that clear, but clearly something did happen. Either way, Hades kept his mouth shut about it. Nobody knew what happened.

Bull Number 1 ran a wide arc, making its way back toward me. As it passed the middle of the hill, where the invisible boundary line should've kept it out, it slowed down a little, as if it were struggling against a strong wind; but then it broke through and kept coming. 

"HEYYYYYYYY!" a voice shouted. 

Even the bulls stopped as a portal opened. Part of me hoped for Time- Time, who I'd trust with my life, who sacr-no, he's still alive....

And a boy stepped out. Dressed in a lobster shirt, a sword over his shoulder...the first thing I thought of was that he was short. Quite short.

"So this is Camp Half Blood, huh..." the boy muttered, taking out his sword.

The bulls turned towards him immediately. The boy's eyes narrowed.

"You look like someone the old man described," the boy said.

Old man? Could that mean Kronos?

"I look young, but I'm actually fourteen." the boy glanced back at me. "Do you know the bull's weakness?"

No introduction. Straight to the point.

"Cut the heads off," I found myself saying.

"Cool!" The boy's eyes brightened. "Can I try?"

He came from a portal...nobody knows how Time arrived, but maybe he knew Time? He came by a portal, though....and nobody would just come from a portal...

I remember. Time was the Hero of Time.

"HEY! BULLS!" the boy shouted.

The bulls turned towards him.

"Do you worst," the boy smirked, twirling his big sword.

His movements were fast. At this point, everyone didn't want to step in. He was handling it.

"Take that! You minibosses!" the boy shouted randomly.

He prepared, and then jumped to the back to slash. He pounded them from the back, though he got burnt on the side a couple times. He stopped the fire by the strangest shield. It was like fire couldn't melt it. Soon enough, the bulls were crushed. The boy observed them with a strange expression.

"No loot?" he muttered.

Tyson had barreled down the hill at this time.

"Ah!" Wind exclaimed. "The old man was right! This place is weird! Next thing I know, I'm going to learn that this place is being destroyed or something and it needs a quest, which would be ridiculous!"

By this time, everyone was staring at him.

"Uh....the name's Wind!" Wind stated. "The old man said that I might end up here. Camp Half-Blood, right?"

"Who's this old man?" Clarisse demanded.

"C'mon! Don't tell me you forgot him already!" Wind groaned. "Don't you know him? The awesome Time?"

Everyone broke into questions. I had some of my own. Like, how did he know Time? What was his and Time's relationship? Wind quietly, discreetly, began to back away. People got the message and stopped.

"Haha! So they didn't forget!" Wind said triumphantly. 

"Come with me," Annabeth commanded.

"Okay...." Wind answered. I tagged along, along with Tyson, who Annabeth explained was a Cyclops.

Things were going a bit too fast for me to process.

~~~

On the way, Wind asked about the tree. I was about to explain, when I looked too. It was poisoned. I had to explain to Wind the story, who took it in with wide eyes.

"That's brave," he said, after I finished explaining. "That's courage."

As soon as we saw Chiron, Wind froze.

"You look familiar..." he muttered under his breath. "From where?"

"Pony!" Tyson exclaimed.

Annabeth ran up and hugged him. "Chiron, what's happening? You're not ... leaving?"

Chiron ruffled her hair. "Hello, child. Percy, you've grown! And...."

"Wind!" Wind dropped back into the personality that he'd been showing us.

Chiron frowned slightly. 

"Well, it's more of a nickname. But if I said my real one, things would get confusing fast. So Wind it is," Wind beamed.

"Alright..." Chiron said, before Wind cut him off.

"The war girl said that you're leaving!" he exclaimed.

"I was fired." Chiron grimaced. 

~~~

We sat at our spots. That's when Wind ran in.

"Dude! There's a lake and everything! Is there boats?" Wind hopped on the balls of his feet.

Everyone stared at him. It was clear he wasn't exactly staying in the background.

"We were just discussing the chariot races," Tantalus said. "I'm Tantalus-"

"That's a cool name!" Wind said, "Y'know, Tan-Talus. I don't think you know what a Talus is, it's pretty cool-"

"If you'd be quiet...?" 

"Oh. Wind!" Wind answered.

"Well, Wind, if you'd be quiet, I'd....explain..." Tantalus trailed off.

A trident spun above Wind's head.

"What?" Wind asked, before glancing above.

"Oh...what the actual...." Wind started to curse like a sailor.

"You're another of Posideon's?!" Mr D groaned. "He broke it...twice?"

"I'm not sure what you're talking about," Wind chuckled nervously. 

"Nonsense! Percy will explain it to you later. Now, onto the matter of the monster..." Tantalus continued.

Only to see another above Tyson's head.

Instead of bewilderment and a bit of awe, it was just laughter, except for Wind, Annabeth and I.

What I knew, was that I had two more half brothers. One was a beast at battle, and the other one was an actual monster.

"wind...future's prime..."