Ten

Y/n, Killua, Kurapika, and Chrollo were going on a double date to a haunted house.

Y/n was not a fan of Haunted anything. He was a runner. And if he can't run, he fights. And he doesn't pull his punches.

Killua didn't know this, and thought this would be a cute date to see his lover hanging onto him.

How wrong was he.

They went in as a group, after signing a contract. The actors could touch you, but you can't fight back pretty much. And Y/n didn't know why he signed that.

The group went in. Y/n had a neutral face, but on the inside, he was dying but by bit. Killua held his taller boyfriend close to him.

They walked in the dark room, when someone grabbed Kurapika's shoulder. Kurapika stopped.

"Chrollo, get your hand off my shoulder." Kurapika grunts.

"I'm not touching your shoulder."

Kurapika and Y/n slowly looked back, to see a surreal vampire looking guy.

"OH HELL NO!" Kurapika and Y/n shouted.

The two took off toward the exit. Chrollo and Killua sighed at their lovers.

Stopped grabbed Y/n's ankle, and he lost it. He stomped the shit out of the hand, and kept running.

Someone jumped out in front of Y/n, and Y/n trampled the grown man in front of him.

Killua and Chrollo knew they had to pay for it.

~

Killua had to pay off the two people who got injured by Y/n. The man who got trampled, and the woman who's hand left an imprint on the ground from the stomps.

Killua was just glad they were pressing charges against Y/n.

"Y/n." Killua scolded. "Why did you- Hey, are you okay?"

Y/n hid his face in Killua's chest.

"I-Im sorry..." Y/n mumbled. "I got scared..."

"Hey, it's okay. We don't ever have to come back." Killua smiled.

Y/n looked up at Killua. "Promise, husband?" Y/n said in a childish voice.

"Promise."