Twelve

(Soooo I'm back with more chapters! And the wedding night soon to come!)

Y/n and Killua we're holding hands, and walk down the street to get some drinks. It was summer, but Y/n wanted Hot chocolate. Killua wanted some Iced coffee.

The two were happy, very happy together. They did have arguments, but it wasn't major or earth shattering.

Killua happily kissed the taller male on the cheek.

They got to the cafe, got their drinks, and sat down in a booth. They were both 20 now. Their lives didn't change much besides Mona and Alluka falling in love.

It surprised everyone with the six year old and the eight year old came out, unknowingly, as gay. They said they were in love, and no one refuted it.

Jason didn't think Mona should be allowed to date at such an age, but no one gave a damn what he thought.

They happily let Mona and Alluka date, and love each other. But the two were still innocent, gratefully, and only gave hugs and cuddles. It was adorable.

Back to Y/n and Killua. Killua got the drinks this time, not wanting Y/n to get hit on again. Y/n found this adorable, and waited outside.

But got hit on, once again by two girls. Y/n was playing on his phone.

"Hey, cutie~" the brown haired girl purred.

Y/n refused to look up from his phone.

"Don't ignore us, please~" the blonde girl whined.

"I'm married."

"Well, she's not here~" the brunette smirked. "So come home with us~"

"She's right here." Killua growled in anger.

The two girls laughed. "This pipsqueak is your husband? I bet he doesn't even pleasure you in the slightest."

Killua had a slightly hurt look in his eyes, and Y/n noticed.

"Fuck off. He's amazing in bed, unlike you two. That's why I only need one of him, but I would need four of you to even get a fraction of the same pleasure." Y/n snapped. "Let's go, Kill."

Y/n walked away with Killua right next to him.

"Did you mean that, Y/n?" Killua asked.

"Of course I did. You're hot in bed, and I wouldn't trade it for anyone in the world." Y/n smiled.

Killua smiled back. "Thank you, Y/n."