Four

Y/n was seventeen. After years of trying, he prefected his Deadly salsa.

Y/n was chopping the different heat levels of the peppers in the kitchen. There was a bowl of the Deadly salsa on the counter, with some chips out.

"Oh, salsa. Don't mind if I do~!" Jamey took a chip and dipped it in the salsa.

"Jamey, don't eat that! Don't do it!" Y/n warned.

"What's yours is mine, loser." Jamey laughed

He ate the chip with a lot of salsa. Y/n sided.

"It tastes delicious, Cinderboy. I'll have another." Jamey ate another chip. "And another."

Jamey ate until the bowl of salsa was gone.

"Three. Two. One."

"MY MOUTH IS ON FIRE HOLY FUCK!" Jamey cried out.

Y/n sighed sadly.

Jamey tried milk, but it didn't help, at all.

"HELP ME, CINDERBOY!"

"Just give it some time. You'll feel better."

"NOW! HELP ME NOW, CINDERBOY!"

"I can't! I haven't made a remedy for the heat yet!" Y/n sighed.

Jamey ran to Jason. Y/n sighed again. He couldn't wait to get out of this house, and live somewhere with Lisa, and his two and half year old sister.

Lisa had a C-section behind Jason's back, and immediately gave custody to her brother, Liam. Liam lived a few towns away. It would be better for the baby girl.

Jason had no idea about Lisa even being pregnant, until he got the bill from the hospital.

Jason.

Was.

Pissed.

"YOU WERE PREGNANT!? WITH WHO'S BABY YOU WHORE!?" Jason screamed in Lisa's face.

Y/n was there immediately, and stood in front of his short and skinny mother.

"It was your baby, but now the baby is with a much better family than ours." Y/n calmly explained.

"Who gave you two the permission to do such a thing, huh!? Who!?" Jason growled.

"That baby deserves to have a stable and happy home. And that home is not here. You're abusive, and who knows if you would abuse that baby too." Y/n glared.

"You aren't that baby's father, I am!"

"I'm their big brother, and I will protect them until the end of time. I'll make sure they grow to be nothing like you, understand? Nothing!"

Jason slammed Y/n against the wall. "DONT SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT, CINDERBOY!"

Y/n stared up at Jason with a sweet smile.

"I apologize." Y/n faked a sweet smile.

"I won't let this go, ever." Jason lowly growled.

"That's too bad." Y/n faked a frown. "I hope you learn how much of a shithead you are."
Y/n said in a sweet and kind tone.

Jamey comes back with Jason, who was glaring at Y/n.

"You can hate me all you want, don't try to kill my sons!" Jason growled.

"I didn't. I warned him not to eat it, Jason, but Jamey ate it anyways. What was I supposed to do?"