Nine

(gonna write their wedding night later on)

Killua woke up, still a bit tired. They were in a lovers hotel. His and Y/n's bodies were entangled with each others. Killua got up, and pulled on some boxers. He looked out the window to the beach. It was a beautiful sight.

"This is all for you, my love." Killua mumbled.

Y/n wrapped his arms around his shorter lovers shoulders.

"How about you come back to bed~"  Y/n purred. Y/n kissed Killua's neck, hoping to entice him.

"We have to be at the beach in an hour." Killua murmured.

"Then we have thirty minutes of fun~" Y/n purred.

Killua smirked. "Alright, you convinced me. Go get on the bed."

"Whatever you say~"

~

Y/n and Killua we're getting dressed, they were already twenty minutes late.

Kurapika started pounding on the door.

"Y/n! Killua! What the hell!?" Kurapika shouted.

Y/n opened the door in his swim shorts and shirtless. Kurapika didn't care about Y/n's body, which was smoking hot, but that's beside the point.

"It's been twenty minutes, what the hell were you two doing?!" Kurapika glared.

"Kurapika... It's a lovers hotel..." Y/n gently told Kurapika.

Kurapika blushed. He covered part of his face with his hand.

"Look, just hurry up, okay? There's only so much daylight."

"Gotcha PikaPika. We'll be out in ten minutes."

"Thank you."

Y/n closed the door.

Killua came out of the shower, with just a towel on his head. Y/n lightly blushed at the sight of his nude husband.

Killua saw this and smirked. "You just saw me naked this morning, why are you blushing?"

"The water dripping down your hot muscles..." Y/n fantasized lewd things.

Killua chuckled. "What a pervert."

Y/n pouted. "Just get ready so we can go."

"Okay, babes."

~

The two newly weds are heading to the beach with their friends and family. Lisa, Mona, Kurapika, Gon, Alluka, and Chrollo were going to the beach with them.

Y/n and Killua were being flirty with each other. It was a bit uncomfortable for everyone else. The four year old Mona was confused on what they were talking about.

"What are you two talking about, Big brother N/n? Big brother Kill?" Mona asked.

Six year old Alluka wondered the same thing. "Yeah, what are you two talking about?"

"Ahem." Y/n squatted down approximately to the six year old and the four year olds heights. "When two people's hormones meet— OW!"

Lisa and Killua popped Y/n in the head. "NO!" They scolded.

"What? They'll old enough. They're like nine or something."

"They're four and six!" Killua glared. "So leave their innocence alone!"

Y/n huffed. "You two will understand when you're older, okay?"

Mona and Alluka pouted. "Okayyyy." The two whined.