FAQs

What's this story for?

It's for sale! The way I detailed it was too much for a plot shop, so I'm making it bigger than normal to get my full ideas out and hopefully you'll like it:)

How can I take/buy this story?

Simply pitch the idea you have to me (via private message) and I'll get back to you asap if I like it or not. These plots are 'special' to me and no offense, but I don't want to give up something that has possible potential for nothing. To tea or shade intended in that. 

Once published, give credit when due. The plot is yours, but the idea is mine. Give credit in the bio and before the first chapter or I will be asking for the books removal. 

Is there more to the plot?

Not much, but I don't want to give away too much of my ideas in case you or someone else interpret your own different plot. I have some ideas, but it's totally your choice to follow these ones. Everything else mentioned with each character is permanent:

- There are three children, primarily daughters, per member; Esme has three daughters, they will have three children. There are sons, but they're either born first or second, but never third. Third is always a daughter. 

- The story can start either in Mystic Falls or New Orleans, your choice. 

- The face claims are the face claims. No changing their faces, names, or any details about them. You can add more, but you have to pitch that to me before anything. 

And that's about it, well, what I can think of. Again, how you interpret the plot is up to you. I'm available for any questions or recommendations. The cover is something I made for the sake of it, you can definitely change it!

What is 'the curse?'

- The Curse of 3 is also known as the Cursed Child or Trial of the Third Founder, is a blessing or curse, matters how you take it. The third child—a daughter—is a reincarnated soul from within the Van Moreno family destined to either lead her family and/or coven (based on their weight of responsibility) to powerful greatness in unlocking the depth of their power, or will the downfall of their family name, coven, and possible supernatural race. If the child is a son, he is either subdued his whole life for boys have brought down their own families in the past, or killed. 

How this work, exactly?

- The book is for sale and I have four characters. One of four could be your main character! To whoever buys this book, you can choose who you want to be the main character and how they go about their life. 

I have some ideas, so spoiler alert(?) ahead, in case you already some ideas. 

SPOILER ALERT 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Esme knows Esther, either be it from her age or connection to the Other Side, that's up to you, but she is a close confidant to the Original witch. 

Bijou gets into a relationship with Elijah. You can detail how they met, how far they go, and what happens to them. 

Alodie has had hookups with both Damon and Klaus -- how that affects her/their lives right now is up to you. She's also close with Rebekah, you know, with their bodily pleasures in men, especially Damon.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And that's about it. I hope whoever reaches this pages enjoys this idea and gets inspired to write it! Again, I am not writing this book, this is for you and anyone that wants it. 

Thanks

Bethanie xx