Taehyung finally reached the firm kitchen, but seeing there were only people he disliked and always tried to make small talk with him, he just left the mug by the sink, ignoring the crowd of people.

He then went back to his office and stepped inside , closing the door behind him.

"Where's your tea?" she asks him, seeing him walk in empty handed.

"Too many people I do not like in there. Looks like I've got to suffer without my hot drink. So what are we working with?"

"The defendants, 10 year olds Thompson and Venables, lured 2 year old Bulger, away from his mother, circling the city before guiding him 4km away from the town centre, where they splashed his left eye with blue paint, kicked him, pummelled him with bricks and stones and then stuffed batteries into his mouth," Yuna explains, handing the document back to him to take a look at the autopsy pictures and information.

Taehyung would look through the documents, walking behind his desk and sitting back down. He crossed his legs, turning his eyes on her just for a couple of seconds before focusing on the sheet again.

The details were nothing new to him. Taehyung was the same age as the victim when it all happened, he was just shocked a bunch of 10 year olds, who were now 39 years old, could commit such a crime.

"Venables and Thompson then hit Bulger over the head with a 22 pound iron bar, inevitably knocking him out dead. Pretty distressing details if you ask me," she shrugs, clasping her hands together on her lap.

The lack of response from the man before her was a little worrying, and she knew exactly why.

"I need to get something from my office, give me a second." Yuna swiftly leaves his office and makes her way over to the firm kitchen. It was empty when she got there and she spotted Taehyung's mug near the sink so she took it upon herself to make him his cup of tea.

No, she wasn't doing it out of kindness, she just didn't went his half-assed effort to effect the case. She makes his tea just how he asked for it earlier; black, no sugar, and a spoonful of honey, mixing it together and disposing of the the spoon before making her way back to his office.

"Here," Yuna places the mug down on his desk, sliding it towards him. "I didn't do it to be nice, I just don't want you fucking up the case for us," she mumbles, taking a seat again.

Taehyung would look at the mug and tilt his head to the side. He raised an eyebrow at her, yet grabbed the mug, taking a sip.

It was way better than he made his own tea.

He let out a content sigh, setting the mug back onto the desk. "I never said you did it just to be nice, but next time, watch your language."

"Yeah?" she challenges, her tone seeming to provoke him.

Who was he to be telling her how to speak?

She sits upright in her seat with her arms crossed. "What are you gonna do about it?"

Taehyung laughed, the mocking undertones within his voice pretty evident, as he got up from his chair, placing his hands on either side of his desk, leaning over towards the younger girl. Not once did his grin disappear, as he spoke from the bottom of his throat, making his voice sound deeper than ever.

"Do not test me, Miss Mei."

Yuna used all her willpower to show she wasn't phased by him at all, but it was hard when he was looming over her like some big monster trying to eat her.

She tilted her head to the side, rather amused by him. "You can't do much about it anyway," she shrugs, resting her back against her seat once again.

Once again, Taehyung seemed far more amused than her as he walked around his desk to stand before her, shoving his hands into the pockets of his sleek black slacks.