Part 15 - The First Day Away

Start from the beginning

_____________
Daisy's POV:

I put the phone down to my colleague, so he won't realise what's going on.
"Everything alright? Your bro said it was a family matter.." He asks.
"Yea.....my brothers lost his cat again" I go along with the lie.

That's stu by the way, he's built like a brick house. Plays rugby. Rarely works, but he fills in for people when they can't make it. He's an alright bloke.

"Right.."
"I told him not to call again about it whilst we work, that's why I was laughing. We don't live together."
"Sure thing" he doesn't care.
I don't have a brother, or a sister. I don't see my family really at all.

After 15 minutes, stu kicks out the patrons and I get to work on closing.
"Go on, get home Daisy. Gotta go look for a cat!" Stu jokes.
"Thanks for the reminder, see ya. Cheers mate!"

I exit my work and call a cab. It's about quarter to 12. As I'm arriving to George's place I tell the driver to stop wherever, pay him and go up to his building.
I wave to the chauffeur, being nice. Getting my key out of my bag, jumping in the lift.
I can't wait to get up and out of work clothes. I need to hear his voice.

Getting to his door, unlocking it. I step in and there's a large bouquet of roses on the table...
That's definitely one way to tell a girl you like her...
And next to it is a red rotary dial phone. A card attached to the flowers. 'Plug it in where it can be used the most' I can't imagine the person that had to write this...

Obviously has to be the bedroom. That's what he's hinting at. So I run upstairs to connect it to the house. Just on his bedside.
I run back down to put the flowers on the kitchen island where they will look better. I take one with me upstairs. Waiting for his call. I peel off my jeans and shirt, they're too uncomfortable to sit in.

In a matter of no time, it rings.
I pick up, "hello!"
"Hiya babe, got my present then?"
"Fuck yea, your too nice! Good colour!"
"Well thank you, I had to get something that would look good if it's gonna be used a lot...." He flirts. "...where did you plug it in?" He asks.
"The bathroom George.. where do you think?" I laugh.
"To be honest, calling you whilst in the bath ain't too bad of an idea! I should get a phone for each room, I can always talk to you that way..."
"I don't think so, your gonna be too obsessed with me. I know I'm irresistible but that's too far even for me" I kid.
"Oh wow I didn't think you noticed, truly you are my darling."
"That's what I call sarcasm." He laughs at the joke.
"Well, tell me about work, I know I was flustered. Me not being there to make sure my mate Clapton behaves is killing me." He says with urgency.

I'm not sure if I should tell him, he might worry...
"Honestly it was fine! Nothing I couldn't handle"
"What's that supposed to mean?" His voice getting tougher. I can tell just by his tone that he's getting worried. I should've just said nothing. I need to tell him.
"He just came onto me a bit, honestly it's nothing! He just asked me out that's al-"
"WHAT! he must be out of his God damn head! How fuckin' dare he! What a fucking bastard.."

What. The. Fuck.

"Woah! George you can't explode like that! Calm down!"
"Calm down? CALM DOWN?" I pull the phone away from my ear, fuck he's loud. I don't like how he's reacting.
"If you don't stop, I will end the call. Your not a little boy who's broke his toys. Stop."
Silence fell over the speaker.
"Sorry.." he mutters.
I just told off George Harrison. I shake my head in disbelief.
"Instead of getting overprotective, tell me why your angry" why am I talking to him like a councillor?
"I'm pissed that my mate would come onto my bird, he's talking the bloody piss, I'm not even been gone 24 hours and he's starting already. He's always done it" he explains.
"Well I said I handled it, didn't I? I'm not hopeless or defenceless. I can stick up for myself..."
"I know but I still feel it's out of my control! I fucking hate business trips."
"There's not much we can do, just get through the next couple days. We will see each other soon enough George." I tell him.
"I know... I know."
I pick up the flower that I carried upstairs with me.
Smelling it, the scent filling my senses.
"Thank you for the flowers" I break the silence.
"It's perfectly alright, I wanted to treat you. I still haven't taken you out properly since I won you."
"You won me?" I flirt
"And deservedly so, Clapton got very lucky. I normally do win."
"I wouldn't know, I win every time"
"I know you do, maybe you should teach me sometime? Then Clapton wouldn't have a choice but to shut up..."
"Is it always a game between you two?" I ask.
"Most of the time, it's a joke mostly. But when a bird is involved it can break our friendship."

"Don't worry, you've got me now, no more competition."
"I know I do. I was always going to have you"
"Hmmm sure thing Harrison"
He groans at my answer, he loves it secretly when I call him that.
I run the bud of the flower up and down my bare legs. Causing a tingling sensation.
There's a comfortable silence where we only hear each other breathing.
"I want to be with you.." George moans.
"I know, sounds like your having some fun.."
"I can't deny what you do to me babe" he calls.
"And what might that be?" Being inquisitive.
"I think you know.." he manages to speak.
"Do I though? How could I possibly know?" Mocking a innocent voice.
"Don't...act innocent...you know. Fuck" he must really be enjoying himself.
"I'm totally innocent! There's not one bone in my body that isn't."
He scoffs at this remark, "you're a dirty girl, and we both know...it" he breathes.
"You know me too well... if you were here I would show you how much I am"
"Tell me now" he orders. I know he won't last too long, he finds me too much. That's not me being big headed. He gets hard just off the look or thought of me alone. He's told me this himself.
"I would take you, all of you"
"Hmm"
"I would take your erect cock, and I would pleasure you in every way.."
"Would you take me in your mouth?" He moans again.
"All of you at once, gagging on your length"
I know this is very graphic, but my George needs to relax. I can't wait for him to get home.
"Good girl."
"I would use my hands and mouth to suck you off until you came in my mouth..."
"That's it!.... Come on, give me more baby!" He calls out.
"I want to taste you, claim me George" I tease.
"Fuck....." all I hear is his breath getting deeper.
"Claim me!"
"Your fucking mine!" He groans, climaxing.
"I know" I whisper.
I give him a second to adjust.
"Fuck....give me a sec love." I hear him putting the phone on the side. I'm guessing to wash his hands and clean up. I'm proud of myself.
He returns.
"I told you not to worry, I'm yours. No one else's" I tell him.
"I know that now. I knew before but I couldn't stop myself... you fucking know what to say don't you! I love that your so dirty."
"I know you do.."

I feel myself closing my eyes.
"Daisy? Hello? You still there?" He calls out.
"Sorry, it's late. I should probably sleep."
"Of course. It's good to know your in my bed baby."
"Goodnight George"
"Goodnight love.."
I put the receiver back to its holder, setting down the phone. I get under the covers. I smell him on the sheets.
The first day done...