returning to mr sexy

call 1(800) 746-6378 if you're cool cmon do it i'm definitely to be trusted

in all seriousness it's a sex hotline, i quote "hey stud, we've been waiting for your call, we've got plenty of guys who want to take you to the brink" etc. etc. it's really fucking funny

anyways

creepytallguy woke up on monday and hopped out of bed. after ellen had completely ditched him for harpat in the middle of a blowjob, the rest of his weekend had been so dull.. mr sexy had let him come over for a little while on sunday when his wife was away, but he had been so busy with school stuff that they hadn't gotten to spend any time together really.

creepytallguy understood -- mr sexy had been promoted to principal, after all, and while he was happy that mr sexy is now the head of the school, he must admit he was jealous that more of his beloved's time was going to school-chan rather than him.

these days, whenever creepytallguy would walk past mr sexy in the halls, he wouldn't look up from his papers -- not even when creepytallguy brushed his arm with his fingers as he passed!

one day, creepytallguy showed up to mr sexy's office, pouting with tears threatening to spill down his face. he was about to greet mr sexy when he noticed there were other students in the room. wiping his eyes furiously, he left and slammed the door behind him. mr sexy looked up for a moment, completely oblivious to creepytallguy's previous presence, but it didn't take long for him to turn back to the students in his room.

when creepytallguy got home, he let out a frustrated moan and kicked the wall. he lay down on his bed and fumed for a while, before deciding to call his bestie, harpat 2.

i'm never using that godforsaken word again

"what the fuck do you want" said harpat 2, picking up the phone instantly. creepytallguy knew she meant it in an affectionate way. they used to go out, but broke up as soon as she asked him to roleplay as casper the friendly ghost in bed. harpat 2 still had feelings for him, but he pretended not to notice and instead just told her about his problems which is kind of taking advantage of her but on the other hand she deserves it because she is a child predator. i have her to catch a predator episode saved lmao it's like therapy helps me sleep every night

"h-harpat 2... i was so sad today...." said creepytallguy, tearing up again just thinking about it. "what happened" asked harpat 2.

"well.... yknow how mr sexy is my sugar daddy..? he's just been ignoring me all day. i tried everything! i flashed my ass at him.. i touched his arm.. i even went to the office but he didn't say a word to me all day!" creepytallguy's voice broke halfway through the sentence.

harpat 2 hung up on him because she's a lovely friend and he was consoled for the time being. he was so lucky to know harpat 2, even if they weren't dating anymore.