ellen's dilemma

(they fuck really really hard etc i'll fill this in later tonight idk)

creepytallguy had just finish his funny sausage session with mr sexy, and he was completely breathless. his head was finally clear. ellen could never fuck him as hard as mr sexy could, no matter how hard he tried.

he ran his fingers through his crunchy curly cum covered hair. how would he break the news to ellen? now that he knew ellen couldn't satisfy him, could he continue their friendship or would it feel like a chore? creepytallguy thought about this as he made his way to 3rd period.

no one questioned why he was covered in cum when he entered. everyone was used to this, but shockingly no one knew who's cum it was by now.

all throughout the period, creepytallguy tried to put together a plan to ditch ellen. by the end of the block he had a vague idea.

-

it was 1am, and ellen was wide awake attempting to summon demons ʷʰᵒ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʰⁱᵐ ᵗᵒ ᵖⁱⁿᵏ ᵃˢ ʰⁱˢ ˢᵘᵍᵃʳ ᵈᵃᵈᵈʸ.

creepytallguy was also awake, shoving things up his ass to try and replicate mr sexy's dick, but to no avail. he decided to try and dump ellen to take his mind off the unsatisfying objects in his ass.

he picked up his phone and dialed ellen's number. ellen quickly dropped his necromancy book and rushed to pick up. "creepytallguy, good evening!!" screamed ellen excitedly. "hi ellen.." said creepytallguy.

"we need to talk." said creepytallguy, taking a deep breath. ellen swallowed silently. talk? about what? nothing good ever came out of that phrase.

ellen didn't say anything, not trusting his own voice. creepytallguy paused for a moment, then continued.

"i think we should break up."

he had half expected it, but ellen's stomach still twisted up into a tight knot when he heard those horrible words. his eyes stung, a tear was already close to falling. quickly and sharply, ellen brushed it away. now wasn't the time for self-pity. he had to convince creepytallguy otherwise.

"break up? but why?" he asked in what he hoped was a calm tone. a rustling noise came from the other line- creepytallguy shifting on his bed, perhaps. "well.. i realized the only person who can truly satisfy me is my master. mr sexy." creepytallguy explained.

ellen gave a forced laugh. "oh, but creepytallguy, i haven't gone all out on you yet.. how could you possibly know?" he said. he hadn't really ever expected to go 'all out' on creepytallguy, but if he had to he would. in fact, ellen didn't even know what going all out was like- he could only hope it wasn't a bluff.

creepytallguy didn't reply at first. then his sexy, yummy, lovely, yet muffled voice came back into the phone. ellen loved his voice. he made a mental note to himself to record creepytallguy's moans next time, assuming there was a next time.

"one more time, okay?" asked creepytallguy. "we can do it one more time, but if i still like mr sexy better, which i think i will, we don't speak anymore." ellen shuddered both nervously and in relief.

"yeah, that sound good." he said, then added "you won't be disappointed."

creepytallguy laughed. "if you say so. goodnight, ellen."

ellen would've returned the goodnight had his phone not beeped as creepytallguy promptly hung up.