Chapter 6

We were all jogging together, cracking jokes and talking. It was just about time that the sun was setting and we paused to look at the view.

 It was just about time that the sun was setting and we paused to look at the view

"Its so pretty" Mina smiled.
"Like you" Kirishima kissed her cheek. We all looked away as they kissed.
"Bakugou?" I heard my dad's voice so we all turned to face it. Dad and Eri approached us.
"Hiii N/n!" Eri smiled.
"Hey" I smiled and fixed her hair "what were you guys doing?"
"To make me feel better, daddy got me icecream and we went on a walk" she smiled.
"Why are you guys out?" Dad asked.
"We were running to burn off all of the food we just ate" I said.
"Y/n cooked us all dinner and we over ate" Kaminari said.
"I expect a full plate tomorrow" dad looked at me and I nodded "have fun running, I'm going to get this one home now" he scooped up Eri "bye sweetie" he hugged me then walked off.

We walked in the opposite direction.
"Do you guys want to have a sleepover?" Momo asked.
"In who's room?" I asked and they all looked at me "my room?"
"Your room is the nicest" Sero said.
"I haven't even see your rooms" I said.
"And you will, after we stay in yours" Kaminari put his arm around me.
"Please" they all said.
"Fine" I sighed "but I- those girls have been staring at us for the past 5 minutes" I said "don't make it obvious but they're directly to my left, across the road"

The group discretely looked at the girls.
"I saw them like 3 blocks back" Sero said.
"Right, so did I" Jiro agreed "I mean-"
"Heyy" the three girls appeared next to us.
"Hi" we all replied.
"We noticed you guys and we were wondering if we could get your socials" one girl said "specifically yours" she pointed at Bakugou.
"No" he said bluntly. The girls looked taken aback.
"Excuse me?" She snapped. We all took a step back while Bakugou stood his ground.
"You're not getting my socials" he repeated.
"Who do you-"
"He said he's not giving you his socials, deal with it" Mina said.
"Who are you talking to?" The girl popped her neck at her.

"Stacey maybe we should-"
"No cause this pink bitch thinks she's somebody" the girl said.
"Who tf are you talking to like that?" I asked.
"I don't know who tf you thought you were but you're not the one" Jiro said.
"What are you going to do about it?" She stepped up to me.
"You forreal?" I smiled in her face "ok" I handed my phone to Bakugou and he looked confused. The girl slapped me across the face which caught other bystanders' attention.

Just as I was about to hit her back I was quickly wrapped in a scarf.
"Let's calm down" dad appeared next to me.
"No" I teleported out of the scarf and punched the girl straight in the nose.
"Omg I think you just broke my nose!" She busted out into tears as she held her now bleeding nose "fuck you!" She ran away and her friends followed her.

I looked back at my dad. He was staring at me.
"You're very lucky I heard the whole thing or you would've been grounded" he sighed "all of you go back to the dorms, you've ran enough"
"Byeee" we headed back in the direction.
"Bye" dad laughed as he held a suddenly sleeping Eri.

"You really did break her nose Y/n" Kirishima said "like the bone looked funny"
"She deserved it" I shook off my hand "omg!" I noticed something.
"What?" Bakugou looked down at me.
"You owe me a new set!" I poked his chest "I broke a nail!"
"How much are your nails?" He asked.
"£75, my dad took me to get them done on Sunday" I smiled.
"When we get back I'll give you the money" he laughed.
"Wait are you serious?" I asked "wait no I was just joking"
"I don't care" he said.
"Y/n show me your hand" Mina said. I gave her my hand and she held it. I didn't react as there wasn't much pain. She slapped my hand harshly.
"What the hell was that?!" I snatched my hand back.
"Just checking if it didn't go numb" she took it back "sorry about that" she said.
"Its fine" I looked at her strangely.