The reveal

We gasp at the unmasked kidnapper. I couldn't believe it. The person who had kidnapped me and hurt my boogy woogy bear Jimmy was Toby. I thought I could trust him but it turns out... it was him all along. Toby coughed and sat up. "Yeah, it's me ok? Now call the cops or something." "Yassification." Dani says and Toby starts shaking. The room is spinning once again and I fear I might faint, but Jimmy holds me up. "W-why?" Is all I can muster to speak. "Do you remember the first day of Geography, Evie?" I nod apprehensively. "Do you remember which little lice ridden brat stole you away from me? Who's responsible for our seperation?" "N-no.." "He was your best friend, Evie. You named the band after him. But it was supposed to be me. I was supposed to be your discord kitten, but no, he went off and stole you from me." My heart was pounding out of my chest. "And then he was dead, and finally he was out of the way. But the band continued and we started getting successful, once again John was getting in the way of us. All you care about his him and his band. That was until you found Jimmy and now you're all over him too." "B-but-" "Well, fuck you Jimmy, and fuck you John. John got what he deserved. Ever wonder how he made such a stupid mistake? He didn't die of laryngitis. It was me. I poisoned the vinegar." I gasped and feel to my knees. I weeped on the ground and Toby let out a small snicker. "You're gonna get what's coming to you Jimmy." Toby said getting up and stepping towards Jimmy. "Stop!" I heard a voice from the stairs and they came toward Toby. "Justin Bieber??!! Yassification." Dani called out. Justin ran towards Toby and started to tackle him. Jimmy quickly picked me up and carried me up the stairs. He set me down and I pulled him in for a kiss. Dani pulled out her phone and called 911. Soon enough the police came and took Toby away for good.

The next day it was time to go back home. Toby didn't accompany us as he was still being investigated, but in his place was Jimmy. He's taking a break from the show and coming home with me. When we get home I collapse on my bed and doze off. When I wake up it's nighttime, I shouldn't have fallen asleep, but that was the most exhausting few days of my life. I open my bedroom door and the smell of food wafts in. I walk to the kitchen and Jimmy is preparing dinner. I walk up behind and and pull him aware from the stove and I put my hands on the sides of his face and kiss him. He puts his hands on my hips and brings me closer. He kisses me roughly like and alpha and we start making out in the kitchen. Soon he pulls away so as not to burn the food. I smirk and walk away to set the table for us. We eat a delicious meal together and then go to bed. I curl in next to jimmy and he kisses me on the forehead before we go to sleep.