Vinegar Medicine

I'm in my garage, with my main bitches, packing our suitcases. We're getting ready to go on the Tonight Show. We're not from New York but we'll be staying there for a few weeks after the show. As I'm zipping up my suitcase, Dani calls over "Hey! Evie, what should I do with our instruments?" Dani's our bassist. She's totally badass and a total Alpha, everyone's intimidated by her. Charlee's our clarinet-ist 😎 she's been playing since she was 3 & 1/2 and she rocks. Toby plays the drums, cause I don't think we really are going horn vibes, sorry bestie. Then we have Josh, he's ginger, and he plays guitar, because he can't take my spot that's out of pocket joshy poshy. Jules is our lead singer.🔥Obviously I'm the most important of the band, and the most popular teehee, I play keys. I'm so hot and everyone wants me, of course. Our band is called Vinegar Medicine, after one of our old band members, John, who used to drink vinegar.. that is.. before he died. You see, me and John were best friends, I was always with him, until one day he contracted laryngitis from some bad vinegar, and died. It was his dream to meet Jimmy, and ever since that day I've been working to get us there. So here we finally are.. on the way to meet Jimmy.