"Actually- Namjoonie, Yoongi Hyung, and I were planning on practicing together....My rapping still needs a bit of work." Hoseok rubbed the back of his neck, as he looked at Mina.

"Well okay- Ggukie-ah. Take our new friend with you. You two can hang out until we're all finished- and we can get back together for lunch. Well, unless you prefer joining Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon. I suppose that'd be fine as well- and you could always join SeokJin and I as well- but we're going to be talking to the management team....so it might be a bit boring for you. Your choice." Everybody turned towards the new addition to the team, as he looked around not knowing what to do.

"I don't really know...."

SeokJin lightly nudged Jeongguk, pushing him forward towards Taehyung.

"Y-You can come with me, Hyung." Jeongguk mumbled. After a few minutes of thinking, he nodded.

"Yeah okay!" He smiled cheerfully, the smile oddly resembling a box.

"How lovable~" Hoseok whispered to Mina, who nodded in agreement. She even caught Yoongi hiding a small smile- Holy crap- that's new.

Kim Taehyung had a natural friendly vibe to him- much like Hoseok! He looked very approachable- and he seemed really nice too from what the members had witnessed so far.

Mina bit her lip, her eyes smiling. Not even she could get Yoongi to like her that quick. Heck- she isn't sure if he even likes her now, or even considers her a friend- but judging by his actions, he has no problem with her- and that's what's important. She had to annoy him endlessly for him to finally agree to hanging out with her- and somehow it seemed unbelievable that somebody they just met passed Yoongi's vibe check. But she was glad- Kim Taehyung seemed like a really nice young man. What's even better is that he's the closest in age with Jeongguk!

Speaking of the Jeon, he has been getting so much better. He no longer refused to do what the coaches had asked him, and Mina rarely got any complaints anymore. He was so amazing. Of course, the young boy was still very quiet, and shy, but better than before.

"Mina?" Snapping out of her stupor, she turned to look at the honey voiced male, who's dark brown eyes looked down at her sweetly, shining with concern.

"Yeah?"

"You alright?"

"Mhm." Mina replied with a smile as she continued to look at him.

The two stared at each other silently.

Mina's breath hitched, as she stared at SeokJin's big, deep, and mysterious dark eyes. His eyes held an undescribable warmth, that drew others in. No matter how emotional she's felt before, looking into Kim Seokjin's eyes always washed a wave of tranquility over her. Just with one look, it seemed as though the heaviest weights were lifted off of her- it took away the hopelessness that filled her heart, and replaced it with hope. When she looked into his eyes, it was as though she was a caged bird that was set free, and was soaring through the sky. It felt like the wind on a spring day. The innocent glint in his eyes made her feel as though her sins were replaced with a ray of purity. He had eyes that could either be someone's nightmare, or their euphoria, depending on how his mood was.

"Ahem!" The two flinched, looking at the others staring at them with raised brows.

"What k-drama is this?" Hoseok giggled teasingly.

"It's called 'Strings of Fate' starring the one and only Kim SeokJin as the main lead- Kim Namjoon as the jealous ex, Min Yoongi as the side chick, and Jung Hoseok as the current main chick. We have Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jeongguk as the best friends- the bros before hoes- and we have me- who's just a background character." Mina played along, as a mischievous glint shone in her eyes.