》Ships In The Group《

▪︎°▪︎°○
Here you'll learn all about ships within Bangtan Sonyeondan

-Destiny-

Jin & Mina
Jina / MinSeok

○°•°"And when I first looked into his eyes

○°•°
"And when I first looked into his eyes....I knew that he was the one....I instantly knew that Kim SeokJin....was a whore for food. Not complaining though- because who isn't?"

These two are the parents of the group- as the eldest ones, they always try to work together to take care of the younger ones. The two are huge food lovers, and aren't afraid to admit it. Members Jimin and Namjoon referred to their relationship as some next level k-drama shit- with a mixture of fifty shades of gray. Jin and Mina are always down to do whatever together- and most of the time do the most random shit ever.

The two are each others main support systems- and have always had each other's backs since day one. Mina isn't afraid to hunt down anybody who makes Jin feel uncomfortable, be it a team member, or their boss, or staff. The two are the most chaotic when in award shows, and people go absolutely crazy over them. The flirting, the romantic tension, the heart eyes, the love struck expressions- everybody sees them but those two.

Jin is always ready to make Mina feel comfortable and happy whenever, wherever. The two hold a deep respect for each other, and even have random dad joke battles at 2:30 in the morning for absolutely no reason. Nobody knows how or when, but the two did fall for each other unknowingly- and after a while, Mina eventually sucked it up, and confessed.

Despite being in the same team, and being a couple (eventually), the two never really get to have many dates due to their busy schedules- but seeing each other, and hearing each other's voices are more than enough. When they do get free time though, they usually have indoor dates, and rarely any outdoor ones due to wanting privacy.

Mina loves to cook for Jin, and occasionally does so as well. She personally put a jar next to his bedroom door, in which every morning, Mina would put a note, and a chocolate, and a rose in it- something she does even up to this day. Long story short, Mina is deeply in love with this man, just as he is in love with her.

°○•●°
Yoongi & Mina
Yoona / Mingi

°○•●°Yoongi & MinaYoona / Mingi