>Celebs with Mina (Destiny) as their crush PT.2<

"Aigooo! Aren't you BTS?!"

Block B: Zico

  Everybody knows about Zico's crush on Destiny- EVERYBODY

  Everybody knows about Zico's crush on Destiny- EVERYBODY. It was clear by the behind the scenes of the first time they had met. Naturally, the boys being protective of their Noona- they didn't let her meet them, until the staff managed to hold them back while she went to introduce herself as the two groups were going to be performing together.

"NOoooOoo-" Jimin thrashed around in the staff unnies grip, as he watched Mina walk away from him.

"Nana Noona nooo!" Taehyung whined, being held back as well.

Mina, ignoring the boys, walked towards Block B, the members all conversing with each other.

The introduction had gone pretty smoothly- except from the fact that Zico spit the water he was drinking on Mina's dress, wetting it- and choked in front of her too.

Jin who had witnessed this, laughed along with Jungkook, while Namjoon whipped his phone to take a video as blackmail material.

"Well what a way to impress a lady-" He had whispered to Jungkook jokingly.

Zico had apologized a thousand times, cursing himself for doing that- then again, you couldn't blame the guy. Mina looked- she looked like a 5 course meal! Even the other boys got nervous in front of her.