》10《

"Wow...." He breathed out, his eyes closed with a serene look.

How could a scene look and sound so....otherworldly?

There she sat....on the piano seat, looking as entrancing as ever. A small smile was painted on her face, her eyes adding further tranquility.

Her voice....it was unlike anything he had ever had the pleasure of hearing before. It was as deep as the look in her eyes, but soft as the wind- sweet as honey, and yet held an oddly dark undertone to it. She was like a forbidden fruit, the voice being a forbidden melody- one that is beyond beautiful, and yet just as dangerous. She was the forbidden fruit he had accidentally gotten a taste of- and now wants more of.

Along with her otherworldly melody, came the serene harmony of the piano she was playing. Her voice was powerful, and the piano was soft- bringing out a classical feel to her already charming voice. In fact, the melody was so soft, it could compare to the gentle pitter patter of the rain, or the satisfying soft crunching of colorful leaves on an autumn day.

The instrument was just as radiant as the one who was playing it- as black as the sky during midnight, the ivory keys shining as bright as the stars. Her fingers caressed each key slowly and gracefully, so carefully as though the piano was something so precious....that it would break if she pressed any harder. Her eyes opened, as she continued to play. They held such passion and love, the boy felt like melting, just by FEELING the emotions she was portraying.

At one point, she looked lost- looking as though she was in her own little world- looking so lovely. Her head moved softly in time with the tune, her posture being relaxed as though the piano was her best friend. Soft dimples made their way onto her face, as her smile gradually grew. She finished singing, her voice fading out with a low hum.

Her big eyes were somewhat moist from emotion, but her eyes were full of warmth and....another emotion he couldn't exactly tell apart.

While her dancing fingers gently continued to coax amazingly soothing and impossibly melodic harmonies, her eyes fluttered up momentarily, as she looked up at him with her beautiful smile. His heart beat started accelerating, feeling a delicious clench.

....And just for that moment....everything else turned into a blur, the beautiful female, known as Lee Mina being the only focus. Everything was tuned out into silence, except her soft breathing.....and that's when it happened. The last few notes echoed sweetly, slow yet mesmerizing. The young teen felt vibrations tingling his skin, goosebumps being formed from simply how pulchritudinous everything was....and just like that it finished.

The female slowly took her hands off of the piano, looking at the boy standing in the doorway.

The boy smiled, and just as he was about to fully enter- another sound cut him off.

Sounds of claps echoed, as the teacher walked towards Mina, complimenting her.

Deciding it was best not to interrupt, the boy slowly and quietly walked away, stopping only when he had reached outside.

Lifting a hand, he put it on his heart, breathing out lightly to stop the quick beating.

Park Jimin was speechless. How could one human possess such....power....such beauty....such gracefulness, contrasted with a bit of a punk streak?

"Lee Mina...." He let out softly, testing the name of the female out- the name he had heard his teacher call her by.

When Jimin saw her this morning, he was shocked. His friends claimed to have seen her coming for a whole week now- their first encounter having occurred a week ago. Some said she was a new student, while others opted for her being a visitor- which Jimin instantly hoped it was the latter, as their first encounter was very awkward, with Jimin running away from her- something he had cursed himself for many times afterwards. The female was, after all, just asking if he was okay, and he answered by running away.