"YOU DID?!"

"I swear I didn't see anything!" The young boy moved back a bit in defense.

"Hey, it's okay. Calm down- It's not like it's the first time this has happened anyways. Besides, it was a mistake." Yoongi shrugged without a care.

"Pfft- He seems fine- Jeongguk swore he saw his death flash before his eyes when he accidentally walked into the dorm, while she was changing a month ago."

"That's because I did, Hyung. Noona is scary- she looked ready to skin me alive." Jeongguk replied, his eyes widening with slight fear, as he remembered how she looked at him. The maknae shivered, shaking his head lightly to rid of those thoughts.

"Must've been your imagination, Jeongguk- that OR you walked in when she wasn't feeling up to standards." SeokJin patted the younger male's back.

"The lock to her dorm is actually broken- the company will fix it later today. It's been broken for a while now, so it's not your fault. Just remember to knock next time." Namjoon adviced with a friendly smile, as Taehyung nodded.

The door opened, as it now revealed a fully dressed Mina, smiling at the boys. "Okay- I'm dressed now. You may enter." She moved away to let the boys enter.

They moved in to enter, Taehyung being slightly hesitant to do so.

"Wahhh- is it just me or are the female dorms much bigger than the male ones?" Hoseok asked, as he looked around.

"It's just you." Mina instantly replied, as she sat down.

"Okay. I suppose now that we're all here, we should introduce ourselves." SeokJin smiled, as he sat down in between Mina and Jeongguk.

".....I guess I'll start- and we'll just go in a circle. Hi! I'm Lee Mina- I'm from Daegu. I was born in 1991." The female grinned, waving at Taehyung.

Taehyung had to do a double take. She did not look her age for some reason. She was quite beautiful though.

"Hello. I'm Kim SeokJin. I'm from Gwacheon. I was born in 1992. Nice to meet you." Seokjin. It had a nice tone to it. Taehyung was still unsure of whether SeokJin was a real human being, or a character in his dream. The male was simply too beautiful to be real.

"I'm Jeon Jeongguk. Busan- 1997." The maknae introduced briefly, as Mina gave him a proud look. The boy was getting more confident, something all of the members were happy about.

"I'm Min Yoongi. I'm from Daegu. 1993."

"Hiiiii~! I'm Jung Hoseok! I'm from Gwangju, and I was born in 1994."

"I'm Kim Namjoon- Ilsan here- and I was born in 1994 as well. Welcome to the team!"

Taehyung bowed his head lightly, before he introduced himself.

"I'm Kim Taehyung. I'm also from Daegu....I was born in 1995. It's very nice to meet you all- please take care of me!" He bowed, as everybody clapped for him.

"Don't you think there's too many Daegu's here?" Hoseok joked, with a laugh.

"I feel seriously outnumbered." Namjoon added on, as SeokJin and Jeongguk nodded in agreement.

"We all do."

"I guess we should be referred to as the Daegu line, aye Yoongi? Taehyung-ssi?" Mina winked at the boys. Yoongi smirked in reply, while Taehyung nodded with a shy smile.

"Okay- well I'm glad we're introduced now. You boys keep getting to know each other- Jin and I need to go and talk to the management team. Jinnie-ah let's go."