Chapter Fifteen 🟡

Start from the beginning

"If he really loves me why him and Olivia locks the door? And tell me what they were doing that day? I know I am not good enough for him but I have self respect too." Your voice breaks as you are talking about it.

"No. She was and she has been forcing herself on Baekhyun since she is back. She is even doing problems in our business deals just because Baekhyun is not agreeing on her unethical behaviour." He slowly explain to you.

"Even that day on your house, she blackmailed Baekhyun that if Baekhyun didn't agree to have physical relationship with her, she will japotise the company policy. Baekhyun has been tensed since then." He said.

"But that day her button and hair..." You feel ashamed to continue further.

"She herself was unbuttoning her shirt to seduce Baekhyun and when Baekhyun was telling herself to stop she was not. Baekhyun has no other way but to slap her and force her to leave his room. And we were standing outside so it looked something else." As Jongdae said all the things now you are feeling angry upon you.

You reacted too fast and didn't talk to your husband first. It was wrongly done by you. Now you are feeling guilty.

"What have I done!" You cover your face with your hands. "I should go back to Baekhyun and say sorry to him." You say.

"No. It's okay. Baekhyun is ending the business relationship with Kim's so that she can't do things like this in future. He will come to fetch you today and say sorry. I thought I should let you know that, you should be mentally prepared for that." And Jongdae winked and smiled.

"He still wants to be with me?" You asked.

"Of course. He loves you. Now I should get going!" He said and stood up from where he was sitting. " See you soon." He said and walk out.

You finally smile. You will me meeting your husband today. You continue to cook and a smile is resting on your face.

Not 15 minuits of Jongdae leaving the main gate of the house slammed open and you see your mother burning out of anger.

"Mo-" you couldn't complete your sentence as she walked angrily to you.

"YOU SLUT! YOU DIRTY WHORE!!" she shouted and you blink your eyes as you are dumbfounded.

"Now I know why your Husband kicked you out of his house. You were fucking his assistant behind his back and got cought right?" She walked to you and grabbed you by your hair making you wince in pain.

"What are you talking about?" You manage to say.

"I saw the CCTV of our front door. You took that son of bitch inside and fucked him for more that fifteen minutes in my house? How dare you? You are spreading your legs left and right? Why? You are a bitch!" She said and punch you in your stomach. You cry in pain. She slapped your face making your lips bleed but you couldn't say a word.

The only thing you remember is Baekhyun and the fact that may be you can't see him again.

She kicked you so hard making your head bang on the dining table and you fall on the floor. Making the while marvel floor slightly red. By your bleeding.

Now you know you have done the same thing. You have misunderstood Baekhyun just like how your mom is doing and before you could think anything else you were moved in oblivion. Darkness consume your mind and it all went blank.

"Suffer you bitch! Go to hell!" Your mother said and got out of the room. "How did she became such a slut? May be she has gone after her mother!" She said while walking out, leaving you to die and rot.

.
A.N.

Hi guys. I am really sad today. So I have 2 best friend forever (bff) one of them got married this week and she is moving across the country with her husband soon. I just realized that.

Btw,
I wanted to do my face reveal for the first time in this app as this book has become a safe gossip place for all of us.

As it was a desi wedding I was all traditional and dolled up. So I thought I should introduce myself as a different person lmao.

Should I show my face?

(I am feeling shy)

So yeah!That is your ugly old authornim, revealing her face after 14 books!

So yeah!
That is your ugly old authornim, revealing her face after 14 books!

Bye~~

-Sammy 🌼