KB 19

Dear diary,

Dear diary,

I don't know why. Jae had been distant lately. He would refuse my offer of hanging out together. It kinda hurts, I mean, we promised each other to stay together, but here he is, avoiding me like I did something bad. My bullies also took this as a chance to bully me more, since no one is protecting me. I hope me and Jae hangs out more. I hope he comes back to me. I miss him...

-Jungkook.

Jungkook sighs as he stared at the pills. His dads had always warned him about taking it. They said that if he doesn't, he wouldn't be able to see Jaewon, which is happening right now. Though it's not his dads restricting him, it's because Jaewon had been distant.

He just wished Jaewon doesn't avoid him anymore. He misses him so much. He was about to confess when he asked him to hangout, but that didn't happen as Jaewon had refused and made an excuse that he's busy.

"Jungkook ah? Honey? Time for school, bub" Jungkook hears, looking up to see Jin. The older smiled and walked inside and to his bed. Jin sat down, patting Jungkook's shoulder.
"I know it's hard, but me and your other dads just doesn't want to lose you... Please don't listen to the voices in your head, don't let the darkness take you, yeah? We would be devastated if we lose you... I love you, we love you, sweetheart" Jin says, caressing Jungkook's cheek.

Tears formed in Jungkook's eyes and he bursted into tears. He hugged Jin and the older sighs, rubbing his back.
"I'm so sorry, Jungkookie... We promised to protect you, we failed... " Jin says and Jungkook shakes his head.

"No, dad... You guys didn't... I'm thankful that you guys are doing everything to make me happy and healthy... I love you all... "