KB 7

Dear bookie,

Dear bookie,

Today was fun! I get to mweet Jian noona and pway wif the noonas and hyungs there! I met anothew kid! He was new! He was nice! And he let me pway wif his toys! We became best fwends! I hope to mweet him again!

-Kookie♡

Jungkook giggles as he decorated the part of his book with the new stickers he had bought. It looked so good, he giggled and clapped his hands. His daddies knew about him writing, and helped him sometimes with some words. He started homeschooling, he got a nice teacher to teach him.

Sometimes, it's his daddies who teach him. And because of that, it sometimes ends up with them laughing and playing around. He looks up as he heard a knock. He ran to the door, grabbing his stool and opening the door.
"Yesh?" He says, peeking his head out and looking at Yoongi.

"Hi, little one... " Yoongi says, smiling.
"Daddy Yoonie! Come in!" Jungkook says, getting down from his stool and moving it aside, letting Yoongi walk in.
"Do you wanna pway?" Jungkook asks and took out his blocks.

"Sure, daddy is bored anyways" Yoongi says, chuckling. Jungkook gave half of the blocks and got the other half.
"Let's make some building!" Jungkook says and started stacking the blocks into just one straight line.

"So, who was the little guy?" Yoongi asks, it was too quiet.
"His name was JaeJae, daddy! He was nice...  I wike him" Jungkook says, giggling. Yoongi chuckles, ruffling his hair.
"We will still visit the orphanage, wight?" Jungkook asks and Yoongi nodded.

"Of course, sweetheart... Whenever you like to" Yoongi says and shows his finished piece. Jungkook stuck his tongue out and shows his.
"Wook at mine, daddy! It's tallew than yous!" Jungkook says, winking. Yoongi chuckles, shaking his head as he pinches Jungkook's cheeks.