⭐⭐|¦_The Search For Vilgax_¦|⭐⭐

Start from the beginning

Her eyes turned suspicious "What will you do there with me? Sorry but I already got Charlie."

"For God's sake! Why does everyone think I want to ask you out? I have no interest in a new romance whatsoever." I replied, frustrated.

Her eyes became softer "Alright. I'll come in a few minutes." I replied "Thanks. Will see you there."

I walked out of the cabin, dreading the talk with her. I didn't know why, but I thought she should be forgiven.

***

As planned, Silena came alone to Zeus' fist. "Hi" I said awkwardly.

She smiled brightly and said "Hi. What did you want to talk to me about?"

"You know, I have a girlfriend of mine. Her name's Kai. Your mother was trying to look like her when I met her." I said looking at the sky.

"Oh... So you need some lovey-dovey advice, don't you? You could have just asked me in the cabin, you know, nobody would have minded." She replied.

"Yeah... But that's not the only reason," I turned my eyes on her wrist, which had a silver bracelet. "Why are you doing it?"

Silena's expression froze. Then she asked carefully "Doing what?"

"Oh, you know, passing information about the camp to the enemy. I just want to know why you are doing it. I need to realize whether you are a threat or not." I said, my face devoid of any emotions.

Now Silena had a fearful look on her face "I... I am not doing anything wrong. Luke said that it will help keep the camp safe. He- he threatened me. He said if I don't help him then he will kill those people I care for."

I nodded, so this Luke guy threatened demigods to spy for him. "Well, sorry to inform you, but this will actually harm the camp even more. From what I've heard from Percy, this Luke guy will not give any mercy to anyone except demigods. That's understandable, but Kronos, from what I've heard, will kill us no matter what. So you immediately need to stop this."

She had a few tears rolling down her beautiful face "I- I can't. Its charmed so I can never take it off."

I sighed. Of course, count on the super villains to have a spy something like these. I held up my hand "I believe I can help, but you must promise not to tell anybody what I'm going to tell you. Alright?"

She nodded "Alright. I swear on Styx I won't tell whatever secret Ben is going to tell in any way."

Thunder flashed in the sky. I dialled my watch. "Graymater!" I exclaimed with a green flash, turning into my Galvan form.

 "Graymater!" I exclaimed with a green flash, turning into my Galvan form