6

Your P.O.V
The dragons were flying around while Toothless and I were on the ground. I sigh and Toothless looked at me. "I know, Toothless. We're useless on the ground. Like Hiccup said, he'll come back for us..I hope" I say and petted his head. Hookfang, Barf and Belch were fighting and Toothless stopped it. Meatlug was sad and I sighed. 'Hope you're looking this way, Hiccup. I miss you'

Hiccup's P.O.V
I was looking west towards dragon island and hoped Y/n was looking this way. I sigh and looked around for the fake claw and boots. Snotlout groaned and complained. He made fun of me and how it was my fault that dragons are gone. I walked up to him and punched his nose, his stomach and knocked him off his feet. "Don't you dare! Make fun of me, Snotlout! You're lucky that Y/n isn't here to do worse. I just wish he was here to do so!" I said firmly.

He cried in pain and everyone was dead silent. "Wow Hiccup, that was amazing! How did you do that?" Ruffnut asked. "Y/n tourt me. Just in case I need to do that" I replied and sighed remembering Y/n's arms, wings and tail wrap around me. That night, I tried to tell my father that Mildrew framed the dragons and Y/n. "I know you're upset about the dragons amd Y/n, son. But you need evidence to prove him wrong" Dad replied. "Y/n was right, Stoick. Hiccup will be upset about the dragons and Y/n leave." Gobber said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. "Hiccup, Y/n and I had a talk while you and the others were flying on the dragons. I told him if the dragons had to go, Y/n would go with them and stay with them. He didn't want this but understood my instruction. Y/n want to teach you something. He won't be there when you need him most. He wants you to find a way to save him." Dad explains.

I was shocked and looked at them. "So he wanted me to learn to protect myself and save him without knowing? That sounds like him..but I don't know what to do" I say and sighed and walked out of the house to see Astrid. I explained to her what happened, walking to the look over the sea. "I just hope their okay" Sge says and then sees something in the distance. "Why is one of our ships anchoring there?" Astrid asked. I grabbed a spyglass and gasped. "That isn't one of our ships. I got to tell dad!" I replied and ran to find dad.

That night, the whole village was in the great hall and everyone panicked. Mildrew was talking and glared at me. I did the same and walked up to my father. Dad told everyone what to do and they went. "Dad, let me get Y/n and the dragons, please...We'll have a fighting chance. Y/n needs me." I say. "Alright go. But be careful, you don't know what Alvins capable of." Dad replys with a sigh. I smiled a walked out of the hall.

I ran to the docks and saw intruders at the docks. I gasped and ran to the village. I was surrounded but I hid under a house. They passed and I heard something from behind me. I looked back and saw Fishlegs. I hit my head and groaned. "Fishlegs!" I say. "Alvins looking for you...he's looking for the dragon conqueror." He says. "Y/n..he's the true dragon conqueror.." I say and we ran to my house. Alvin was going to head to the beach while some others were heading to the woods. "What do we do?" Fishlegs asks. "Go to the woods and find my father. I'll try and get ahead of Alvin and warn Mulch and the others." I replied and we split up.

I ran into the woods and towards the beach but I was too late. Alvin got to them first. I hid behind a tree and waited. I ran to hide behind a large boulder and watched everyone being surrounded by the Outcasts. Astrid threw the small axe that dad gave her and Alvin pulled her hair. "Leave her alone" I say walking out from behind the boulder. "Hiccup?! What are you doing here?" Astrid asked surprised. "I'm the dragon conqueror!" I say with confidence. The Outcast started to laugh at me and I didn't care at all.

"You? Stoick's little embarrassment?" Alvin asked. I nodded at Astrid and she nodded back. "I-it's true. He drove all the dragons away! He even conquered a Night fury and a Hybrid!" Astrid says. Alvin walked over to me and got right in my face. "Your bluffin" He said. "Am I? In that case, take me to dragon island" I replied. Alvin smirked evily and I glared at him.

Astrid's P.O.V
Alvin took Hiccup and we waited. Stoick then attacked the Outcasts and asked where Hiccup was. "Alvin took Hiccup. They're on their way to dragon island!" I say worriedly. Stoick was shocked and took us to the docks. We sailed to dragon island as quickly as possible.

Your P.O.V
I was waiting for Hiccup to come and get me. Toothless handed me his saddle and I held it close. Smelling Hiccups sent. I smiled and I heard a boat coming. I had a smile until another boat was arriving. I growled and hid behind the huge rock. Toothless did the same and we stayed quiet. I looked over and saw Hiccup and strangers on the Island. I slowly walked out from behind and shot a warning shot. They gasped except Hiccup and shacked in fear.

Hiccup smiled and I knew that he was up to something. He walked over to me and the strangers watched. "Follow my lead" he whispered and I nodded. I growled and Toothless walked over to Hiccup like he did in the cove. Toothless licked his face and Hiccup lead Toothless to me. "You can't defeat me!" Hiccup said and I was confused. Toothless opened his wings and covered us. I gave Hiccup the saddle and he smiled, kissing my cheek.

I blushed and smiled. "I'm the dragon conqueror!" He yelled out and placed the saddle on Toothless's back and freed me from the chain. My tail was free from the chain and I roared, flapping my wings. I walked beside Hiccup amd Toothless and showed my wings. "It's not dragon conqueror, it's dragon train and besides, my friend here is the true dragon conqueror!" Hiccup says and smiles. I roared and we flew off. The strangers fired at us and we dodged.

They then shot arrows and we were almost hit except me. I was hit in the wing and arm. I groaned and crashed onto the sandy beach. Hiding behind a rock that you can see from the sky. I watched from where I was laying and whimpered.

Hiccup's P.O.V
We took down Alvins ship and I noticed Y/n on the beach hurt. Toothless dived down amd he grabbed Y/n. We flew to my father's boat and placed him down. I hopped off Toothless and ran to Y/n's side. He was out like a light and I hugged Y/n for dear life. Astrid tried to pull me away but I slapped her hand away. "Mine!!" I yelled and stayed with Y/n. "Hiccup, what were you thinking?" My father asked. "I was thinking...if I got to Toothless and Y/n, we might be able to make things right." I replied. Y/n woke up and groaned. "Relax, Y/n. You're hurt" I say to him. "I'm fine, it's my wing and arm." He said with a small smile.

I hugged him lightly and sailed home. The dragons roared and Y/n roared too. I smiled and looked at Y/n. He might be a dragon but still the best. We arrived at the docks and everyone landed. I helped Y/n off the ship and we walked up. The dragons following us and everyone cheered. "Welcome home" I say to the dragons and Y/n. "It's good to be home with the people I care for the most" He replied. Mildrew went on about what the dragons have done. Stoick shutted him up but Y/n wanted to say something.

Your P.O.V
"And I might not be able to prove about what you have done but I'll NEVER forget what you did to the dragons and me. I'm not going to forgive you for what YOU have done, Mildrew" I said firmly and stood proudly and Hiccup walked beside me and with Toothless beside me. I held Hiccup's hand and smiled. "I think you passed your lesson" I say. Hiccup punched my sore arm. I groaned and held it.

"Thanks for that!" I say and Hiccup helped me as an apology. I smiled and we continued walking up the hill. "Let's get you cleaned up" Hiccup said and we walked to his house. We walked in and went upstairs. Hiccup told me to dit on the bed and he grabbed a chair and some bandages. He wrapped my arm first and then my wing. "You know you can't fly for a while?" He asked. "I know, that's why I have to look after me" I replied.

"Get some rest you!" Hiccup said pushing me onto my back and covered me with a blanket. "I'll be back. Don't move" He said and Toothless sat on his bed and looked at me. "Really? You have to watch me?" I asked and sat up. He walked up to me and pushed me down onto my back again. I sigh and rolled over. Hiccup came back and sat on the edge of the bed. He crawled next to me and snuggled up to me. I smiled and fell asleep.