2

Your P.O.V
We were at the training arena doing a quiz. Hiccup was reading out the questions while the rest answered them. I was blasting a target for practice. I then saw I blast coming towards me. I did a flip and flipped to dodge the other attacks. "That looks like five" Tuffnut said. I was doing a hand stand and facing the others. I glared at them. "It's six, and no points" Hiccup said. "What why?!" Snotlout asked.

"You basically attacked Y/n" he said. They groaned. "Why do you care about Y/n so much?" Ruffnut asked. I stood up properly and sighed. "Here we go again.." I say and walked over Hiccup. "I'll give you a question...what  happens when you shoot at the dragon alpha of Berk?" I asked. They didn't answer. I whistled and the Stormfly shot spines at the twins and Snotlout. "Alright that's enough training for today!" Hiccup said.

Snotlout climbed onto Hookfang and patted his face. Hookfang roared and set itself a flame, making Snotlout run to a water tub and cool down. "Hookfang never lights up when you're riding him, is he okay?" Hiccup asked. "Maybe he found out who his owner is" Astrid replied. I laughed and shook my head. We walked out of the arena and walked to Gobber's workshop. I noticed he was trying to get rid of the weapons that are no use anymore.

Everyone left after a few minutes and I saw Mildrew talking to Hiccup. I growled and Mildrew walked away. I walked over to Hiccup and he sighed. We looked at Gobber then went home. It was night time and Hiccup was sitting on the edge of his room with Toothless. "You know Gobber made this for me? He tort me everything I need to make your tail" Hiccup said. I sat next to him and Toothless nudged me with his tail.

"I gotta find something to help him" He sighed and looked down and saw Stoick. He walked to his chair and sat down in it. We walked down stairs and I gave him a cup of water. "Thanks Y/n" He said. "Tough day at chiefen dad?" Hiccup asked. "I was all over the island. I had to marry people. Stop kids from tippen over yaks!" He explains. "Sometimes I wish there were two of me" Hiccup and I had an idea. "There are two of you!" Hiccup said.

"Is that another crack about my weight?!" He asked. "No, Gobber. He can be your second half" I replied. "Gobber? He's to busy making all those dragon-" I glared at Stoick to make him not finish that sentence. "That's actually a good idea. I can use a right hand" He said and walked out. "That's the only thing he has" Hiccup said and we sighed in relief. "And thank you for helping out" Hiccup said and I nod. We walked upstairs and went to bed.

The next day, we were staying at the house for the day. Hiccup was reading, Toothless was asleep and I was cuddling Hiccup having a nap. It was night time and we heard Stoick walk in. We got up and saw that he had two blocks of ice. "Wow, a two block headache?" Hiccup said. "Yes" I gave him a cup of water and went up stairs. Hiccup came up after a while and sat next to me. He sighed and fell asleep on me shoulder. I picked him up and layed him on the bed. I layed next to him and went to sleep.

After yesterday, Hiccup and I were at the arena telling the others that Gobbers coming here. Everyone didn't really like the isea but had to understand. Gobber ran in and with a big smile on his face. Hiccup was dealing with Gobber and I was to find a shady spot. I noticed the dragons fly away and the others had to go find them. Hiccup and Toothless was with me. We waited for the others to come back woth their dragons.

When they got back and we noticed they we in pain. "What's wrong with you guys?" Hiccup asked. "We've been flying our dragons for 4 hours after Gobber scared them away!" Astrid replied. "I rode Toothless for hours and I never had a problem" He said. "That's because you have a saddle" Astrid remarked. "Saddles!" Hiccup said with a smile. Hiccup went to Gobbers workshop and I was sleeping in the arena.

A while later, I saw Hiccup and Toothless looking at Gobbers workshop. Gobber was singing something. I landed next to them with a confused face. "I think we did the right thing" Hiccup said and I tilted my head to the side. The next day, Gobber was showing everyone their new saddles and they were not good. After what happened that morning, Hiccup was clearing up the arena. I stood up and walked over to him. "My oden, this place looked better when we were killing dragons" Stoick walked in and walked over to us.

"Well we sort of got Gobbered" Hiccup replied. "Well, Gobber means with but doesn't always go well. So what are you going to do about it?" He asked. "I'm going to clean up his messes and redo his work" Hiccup replied. They had a talk and I picked up the broom that Hiccup dropped. I started to clean up and move the burn marks that were on the floor. Hiccup whistled and I ran over to him. "Let's go to Gobbers workshop." Hiccup said and I nodded.

We walked to his shop and Hiccup walked in. After a few minutes, he came out with a sigh. "That went terrible, what could be worse than that?" He asked until Hookfang was going crazy. Snotlout ran up to us. "I never thought I'd say this but...Help!" Snotlout says. We looked at the rogue monstrous nightmare and ran up to him. We stopped and looked at the dragon. "When was the last time he ate?" Hiccup asked. "Not for days" Snotlout replied.

Hiccup held out a fish and Hookfang ate it but spat it out. "Sorry dad" He said and walked up to Hookfang. He placed his hand on his nose and then on his chin. Hookfang burst into flames and roared. Toothless pushed Hookfang away from Hiccup and roared. "Hiccup calmed Toothless down and looked at Hookfang. "I'm sorry son, we tried it your way" Stoick said and Hiccup hugged me. Gobber and Stoick came out and Goiber looked like he was going to kill.

"You can't juat kill Snotlout's dragon! He's a good dragon!" Hiccup said. Goober went to kill Hookfang until I stopped him. "No. I'm not letting you kill a dragon! He's probably in pain! I noticed that Hookfang keeps scratching his head up against something." I tried to convince them. I opened my wings in a defensive position and looked at everyone. Then Hookfang ran up to us and roared showing a bad tooth.

"Gobber. Now" I said and he walked over to the dragon. "Y/n what are you going?!" Hiccup asked. I held my hand up to stop them and Goober was thrown back. "You didn't kill him!" Snotlout said. "What? A bad toothache, what are you a loonitick?" Gobber asked showing a rotton tooth. Hookfang ran over to Snotlout and they were happy.

"A bad tooth, why didn't I think of that?" Hiccup asked Gobber. "That's because you're not Gobber. Well time to put the tools away" he said. "Gobber! Not so fast!" I said. The next day, Gobber was cleaning dragons teeth and I was happy that he finally got a new job. "Best idea yet" Hiccup said and I nod. "Are you going to get your teeth checked, Y/n" Hiccup asked. I froze and looked at him. "No." I replied. "Hey Gobber! Y/n wants his teeth cleaned too!" Hiccup yelled out and I flew off while Hiccup and Toothless were laughing.