5

Your P.O.V
Hiccup was falling from the sky and Toothless was about to miss him when I caught him just in time. "Nice catch, Y/n! A little close don't you think?" He asked. "I looked at him and shrugged. "You ask me" I replied. "Of course. Part dragon, got it" I laughed and placed Hiccup on Toothless's back. We flew back to the others and I flew beside Hiccup. "It's your turn, jump Fishlegs" I say. "I'm not jumping!" He says and I sigh. "You have to trust her tocatch you. It's a trust exercise" Hiccup said. "I rather do my trusting on theground thank you!" He said.

"Like this, chicken legs!" Snotlout falls off Hookfang and he didn't care at all. Hiccup looked at me and I sighed. I roared and Hookfang dived down to get Snotlout. They fell into Mildew's house and I got worried. They flew out in a hurry. "Something tells me that we're going to hear about this" Hiccup says and we flew home. We walked in and we saw Stoick not happy. Hiccup looked at me and I shrugged. I started to walk upstairs but Stoick stopped me.

We sat down and Stoick placed and peice of brocken wood onto the table. "Wow, again? Didn't we have that for dinner last night?" Hiccup asked sacastedly. Stoick didn't look pleased. "For all the houses on the island, you have to fly over Mildew's house? You know he hates dragons. What ever the dragons do, reflects on you. And what ever you do, reflects on me. "I'm sorry dad." Hiccup says. "You are going to fix his house. With out your dragons. Y/n, you are going to stay with the dragons and train them." Stoick says.

"I can't train allthe dragons by myself!" I replied standing up. "Well, you will try, Y/n." He said and took off his boots. "Hiccup, it's boot night" He groaned and slowly grabbed them. He quickly ran to the door and put them out. I giggled and he crossed his arms at me with a glare. "Y/n, you can do it next time" Stoick says with a smirk. Now Hiccup was laughing. I sigh and I puffed out my wings. Hiccup knew what was going to happen and ran upstairs. I chased after him and I caught him. I wrapped my arms and wings around him, trapping him.

"Alright! You win!" He says. I walked to the bed and pushed us onto the bed. He looked at me and I smiled. "Night!" I say happily. "Wait, what?! Y/n?!" He yelled out and tried to push me away. I growled and he stopped. "Alright, I'll sleep" He said with a sigh. The next day, I felt an empty space next to me and I woke up to see Hiccup gone. I got up and ready and walked around the village. I walked to the arena and saw everyone yelling.

I ran to Hiccup and saw a Zipple back with destroyed boots? "And the dragon boy must of command it to do this!" Mildrew pointed to me. "What? I was asleep! I would never do this!" I replied. The vikings looked at me with disappointment. Hiccup then spoke. "Dad, Y/n would never do this! If he did he would of been gone for the whole night! He was withus remembered! I can tell when Y/n was up during the night because of the bags under his eyes." Hiccup stood up for me.

"And I know for a fact that this Zippleback didn't do this because the boots don't smell like a Zippleback. If they did, I would of known." I explained. Stoick looked at me and sighed. Gobber talked to everyone and I growled. The Zippleback ran out and I felt Hiccup hug me. "Thanks.." he whispered. I nod and glared at Mildrew. "Mildrew." I say. He turned around. "Don't mess with us or the dragons. I know it was you..." I whispered in his ear and walked away. He gasped and was shocked.

A while later, Hiccup wanted us to go on night petrol. "What's so fun about that?" Tuff asked. "It's not suppose to be fun. It's a Hiccup and Y/n idea." Astrid replied. "Exactly-what?" Hiccup says. "I didn't think of it." I say hanging upside down withmy tail wrapped around a beam. Astrid smirked and I rolled my eyes. It was night fall and we made sure the dragons were all in bed, asleep. I landed and yawned. I was about to sleep when Toothless whacked his tail at me. "Ow! What?!" I asked with a whisper.

"No sleeping on the job, N/n" Astrid replied. I groaned and Hiccup petted my head. We flew home and I noticed the doors open. I landed and was hit at the back of the head.