Worth It/Always Be Together Lyrics and Chapter 4: One Direction and Spice Girls

Start from the beginning

[Verse 1: Leigh-Anne & Jade]

We are friends for life, hold that deep inside
Let this be your drive to survive
And just stand high and tall
Make sure you give your all
And if you ever fall, know that I'm right here

[Chorus: All & Jade]

We'll always be together, don't you worry
(Woah, ooh, oh, oh-oh-oh)
I'll always be by your side, don't you worry
(Don't worry, no, no, no)
The circle will never end, just know that we'll meet again
And we'll always be together, forever always (Oh-oh, ooh-ooh)
I am here

[Verse 2: Jesy & Perrie]

Find me in the sky, dancing with the moon and night
Your heartbeat is disguised as my lullaby
Be happy and know that I'm watching you travel far and wide
Waiting for us to meet again, oh

[Chorus: All & Lily]

We'll always be together, don't you worry
(Don't you worry, hey, eh-eh)
I'll always be by your side, don't you worry (Don't you worry)
The circle will never end (It never ends)
Just know that we'll meet again (We'll meet again, no-oh)
And we'll always be together, forever always (Oh-oh-oh-oh)
I am here

[Bridge: Lily with Jesy, Jesy, Jade + Lily]

If you need me (Yeah), I'm in the wind
Look for me friend, I'm in the stars (I'm in the stars)
When you need me, the heavens will send
A message within

[Breakdown: All & Perrie]

Straight to your heart
(Woah, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, woah, oh-oh-oh-oh)

[Chorus: All, Jesy, Leigh-Anne, Lily + Perrie & (Jade)]

We'll always be together, don't you worry
(Don't you worry, no-oh-ooh)
I'll always be by your side, don't you worry
(Never worry 'bout a thing, no, no, no, no, no, no, no)
The circle will never end (It never ends)
Just know that we'll meet again (We'll meet again, oh)
And we'll always be together, forever always
(Don't you worry), I am here (I am here)

[Outro: Leigh-Anne, Jesy & Jade + Jesy + Lily]

I am here (Yeah-hey-ey)
I am here
I am here
(I am—, I am—, I am—, I am—, I am—, I am—, I am—, I am—)

Chapter 4 Starts Now:

Lily's POV: 

I wake up the next day and I hear someone crying. I get up and put on a robe and go downstairs. I hear it from the kitchen and I see the youngest out of the three sisters crying her eyes out. I leaned down and ask her, "Hey kitsune what's wrong?" I started to call her names releated to fox because she let me. She looks at me with tears in her eyes and says, "I'll never be like my siblings. My brother is part of a famous boy band and is about to start his own solo career, Doniya is part a dance group at school and Waliyha is starting in a bunch of plays wile I'm stuck at home! I have nothing to do at all and I don't have any friends! You don't know what it's like to have no friends at all!" "Actually I do know what it's like", I said about to cry. I explain to her how I had no friends for 4 years since I was 3 years old. How I was bullied since I was 5 and how my parents neglected me for my older siblings so I had no one to help me. And that I didn't meet Wynter, Johnny and Luna until I was 8 years old. How I get the most hate from Mixers and how I felt depressed multiple times. She looks down and apologizes to me for yelling at me and I told her it's okay. A few minutes later, we fall asleep on the couch as I start to groan as someone was shaking me awake. I wake up and I see Jesy, Perrie, Zayn and Jesy's boyfriend Jake Roche of boy band Rixton. I get up and go outside with them and ask, "What's wrong? Did something happen?" Jesy says, "Yes and no. The reason it being that the label told us we have to add more songs to the setlist." Perrie nods and says, "Two more opening acts came last minute for the USA and Ireland. We had no choice." I nod saying it's fine because it happened before with our Salute tour. They said it was up to me so I picked, Always Be Together, Red Planet, Going Nowhere and Madhouse from DNA, Stand Down, Competition, Mr. Loverboy and A Different Beat, and four of my songs from my album. Jake is also playing guitar for our live band backstage for some of of songs including mine. Today I'm going to hang out with Harry, Zayn, Niall, Louis and Liam today because Perrie forced me to. That's right she forced me. Also I'm going to be in a interview with them first. I'm bringing along my girlfriend because they want to meet her. They're nervous because she actually used to hate the band when the first formed but started to like them after hearing their song Best Song Ever. And they're also nervous because of my last two girlfriends. Like the girls, they treat me like their little sister and they're the only ones who helped me when the girls neglected me during our second tour.