Actions Speak Louder Than Words

Notes: God dammit Caddy.

I woke up to a violent banging on my door. It didn't stop at all, it only got louder.

"It's five in the fucking morning!" Other Me growled in my head.

I will openly admit that I am a morning person. Except even I have my limits, and waking up at five-thirty in the morning was not in my agenda today.

"Can you go see who it is," I spoke groggily, turning onto my side and putting two hands over where my ears should be. It was only met with metal; nothing fleshy.

"I don't want to, I want to sleep!"

"Pleaaaasseee.."

"Zaammmiiii..."

"Answer it," I ordered after getting annoyed with the banging.

"Fiiine," After a few angry mumbles, I heard the door swing open.

"What the fuck do you want?!"

"It is ten in the Goddamn morning. Get the hell up, we're getting ready to eat." Aeiro's voice rang throughout the room. I finally decided to get up from the dusty bed that was provided.

"What if I don't want your fucking food? It's probably infested wit-"

"I really just don't give a shit what you want. I'm here to take care of Zamiga, not your bitch ass. Not until you find a dick and go fuck yourself with and get a better personality. Now," Aeiro shoved Other Me to the side as he walked passed her, "I don't like to talk to bitchy bimbos who haven't evolved from the mindset of a fucking embryo."

"Damn, someone's got words to say," I commented from the side with a chuckle.

"What can I say? Right now I give more of a shit about you than I do that bimbo."

"Thank you, Ae-"

"Fervor. This is Fervor."

"How do you expect me to know what the difference is in the given moment?"

"Eyes, princess. It's all in the eyes." Fervor gestured to his eyes. Upon closer inspection, there was orange blended into the brown.

"Now, Princess, are you joining us for food or not?" They asked.

Reluctantly, I had agreed, and Other Me had simply followed with a slouched posture. I'll have to admit, she looked miserable. Unfortunately for her, it was too early in the morning for me to care.

There was just a single table with food on it towards the sides of the vault. Fervor... Aeiro? Whoever the fuck was leading us was painfully adamant about sticking right behind him and not trailing off. Other Me decided to scoff and run ahead, Fervor only laughing once she did.

Other Me promptly crashed into something, though it was impossible to see what. She stumbled back, shaking her head and then reaching out carefully. Their hand had planted itself on something invisible, or so it had seemed.

"What the fuck did I just run into?" Other Me asked, more like she was demanding an answer if anything.

"I told you, don't run ahead. You didn't listen, and instead, like an idiot, ran ahead into a wall-"

"Wait a second," I interrupted him, "Since when the fuck did walls have the ability to become invisible?!"

"If you don't know that walls can be turned invisible then you must come from the stone age, lady," Fervor shrugged.

Not too soon after, we arrived at the table. Grey was already seated at the table with his mask on, waiting for us. He only stared at me specifically as I stood by the door way, then Other Me started repeatedly poking my ribs.