His favourite thing about you | PREFERENCE

Erik Portillo: your accent. Your from America and he's from Sweden so to him you have a accent.

Jack Summers: your ear piercings. You have many ear piercings and he things they're pretty.

Nick Blankenburg: your smile. He likes to make you laugh just so he can see you smile.

Eric Ciccolini: your style. You have what some people would consider street style and he loves it.

Matty Beniers: your hair. He likes to run his fingers through your hair because it's so soft.

Mackie Samoskevich: your freckles. He thinks they make you look cute.

Kent Johnson: your hands. He loves holding them because they make him feel safe.

Jacob Truscott: your boobs. He loves to lay on them because he thinks they're comfy.

Johnny Beecher: your nose. He loves kissing it.

Brendan Brisson: your ass. He likes physical touch so any chance he gets to slap your ass he'll take it.

Keaton Pehrson: your personality. Your complete opposites so he loves seeing your personality.

Micheal Pastujov: your voice. It always calms him down.

Owen Power: your eyes. He loves to stare into them because they're so pretty.

Jimmy Lambert: your waist. He's forever holding you there.

Steve Holtz: your nose piercing. He loves the way it looks on you.

Luke Morgan: your laugh. He loves the way you sound when you laugh.

Philippe Lapointe: doesn't have one. He loves everything about you.

Nolan Moyle: your size. Your a lot smaller than him and fit perfectly into his arms.

Noah West: your craziness. Your always up for an adventure and he loves that.

Thomas Bordeleau: your tattoo. Your known as the nice girl who always follows the rules but you have a single tattoo on your hand he loves.

Jack Leavy: your music taste. You guys both love country music.

Luke Hughes: your body. The man loves his cuddles and having a boyfriend who's 6'2 means your body fit perfectly in his arms.

Garrett Van Wyhe: how protective you are. Your like a mom to the team and he finds it cute.

Jake Gingell: your art skills. Your an amazing drawer and he loves it.

Dylan Duke: you height. Your actually taller than him but only be a little bit and he thinks it cute.

Nick Granowicz: your hugs. According to him you give the best hugs.

Ethan Edwards: your kisses. This man can't go 20 minutes without your kisses.

Jay Keranen: your sense of humour. You guys have very similar senses of humour.

Mark Estapa: your cooking. One way to his heart is food.