Armani was going to resume talking until Deion said that, making him scrunch his face up and hang up the phone. "You gotta' slick mouth, ho'. I don't like that at all." He said, pointing at her with his index finger.

"Who you callin' a ho'?" Deion shouted, swatting his finger away. "Youuuuu!" Armani shouted back at her. They were practically screaming at each other and the whole neighborhood could hear them.

"I'm not finna' keep arguing wit' you, bruh. What you tryna' do?" Armani said after going back and forth with Deion for almost a minute.

"You wanna' fade again?" Deion put her set up, creating space between the two. "I'm talkin' 'bout the baby, dummy. What are we going to do? What's yo' name first of all? How old is you?"

"Deion, I'm 16. I hope you ain't like 30, 'cause i'm callin' the law if you anything above 18."

"Nigga," Armani looked around. "You 16?!" He whispered to her but was somewhat yelling at her at the same time. "You like 23 ain't it? Yup, I'm callin' the cops." Deion pulled out her phone before Armani snatched it out of her hand.

"I'm 17, don't be a dummy." He bucked at her, making her frown before he handed her the phone back. "I ain't never had sex wit' nobody under 18. You a whole baby, bro'." Armani frustratedly ran his fingers through his hair.

"And you're a victim." Deion mugged at him saying he only had sexual intercourse with grown women. "You keepin' it? Or do I need to send that five hundred?"

"I can't get an abortion. My mom won't allow that." Deion mumbled the last part, kind of feeling embarrassed. "Do she not know that we teenagers? We ain't ready to be parents."

"I'm pretty sure my mother that i've been around for my entire life knows that i'm a teenager. Don't be a dummy."

"Here you go wit' that slick ass mouth. If you wasn't a girl, I woulda' been done slapped you silly!" Armani bucked at her. "Okay, but seriously, are you okay with me keeping the baby?"

"Do whatever you want wit' your body. I'm cool wit' whatever decision you make." Armani shrugged, placing his hands in the pockets of his puffer coat.

Deion sighed, leaning on his car. Armani stared at Deion as she continued to keep her gaze fixed onto her feet. "Do you have money?" She looked up at him, breaking the silence. "I can't have no broke baby daddy."

☀︎︎

"I got somebody pregnant." Armani spoke lowly, looking down at his lap, fiddling with the strings of his joggers. "You got somebody pregnant?!" Cheese shouted. "Well why the fuck would you do that?!" He scrunched his face up.

"It was a mistake. It was the liquor. Lots of it. I was just drunk and bein' reckless."

"I wAs DrUnK aNd BeInG rEcKlEsS." Cheese mocked Armani. "You sound stupid. The hell you gettin' drunk for? That's stuff women do. First you get into a fight wit' a girl, damn near lost. Now you got drunk and got somebody pregnant. Are you gay, son?"

"No!" Armani scrunched his face up, finally looking up at Cheese. He was trying to figure out what that had to do with him getting someone pregnant.

The two sat in utter silence, making Armani lower his head again. He was better off going to his mom about this instead of his insensitive father. "And you gon' keep that baby too!"

"I know."

"And you gon' be in the baby life too."

"I know."

"Who's the mother?" Cheese asked, raising an eyebrow. It took a while for Armani to respond because he had to prepare for his dads reaction. "The girl I fought."

"Just silly!" Cheese spat, looking at his son in disgust. "I wanna' meet this girl."

Armani slowly looked up at his dad with a frown. Knowing what his dad was capable of, he had no intention of allowing him to meet the mother of his child that just so happened to be the girl that he fought.

"Boy, I ain't gon' hurt her." Cheese waved him off, reading the expression on Armani's face. "We don't touch pregnant women. Hell we don't even fight women, but you out here doin' whatever!"