The Demon, The Hero, And The Lover - Dean x Reader COMWS 4/?

You lost count of how many days you were captive. Honestly you’re scared shitless. I mean, if anyone told you your lover is going to be resurrected as a demon and kidnap you, you would have laughed or scoff at their face, but here you are, in an unfamiliar hotel room handcuffed to a bed. But to be honest, you also liked being here, Demon Dean tries to be nice to you he would slaughter any other any other person that came close to you- Which makes you scared at the same time- but except Crowley, of course. And he brings you books to keep you at bay. Still, thoughts of Sam and Cas worrying about you still haunted your mind, Dean would kill them without a second though.

   The door opened, Dean obviously stood there, saying nothing. You decided to break the silence. “Hello, Mate.” He said he is your mate, and you are his. The first time he said that you literally have no idea what he was talking about until he explained that Demons have Mates and Heats. (Also known as ‘Mating Cycles’) You have to please him, so that you don’t need to hide tonight.

   He said his greeting as he furiously made his way to the fridge, getting whiskey, which obviously means that he’s had a bad night being a knight, huh, that rhymes. But being the naïve girl you are, you questioned the obvious.
   “Rough night, Love?” You adjusted to see him clearly, your legs hanging off the edge of the queen-sized bed.

   An agreement was said before your demonic lover sat on your shared bed, breathing heavily, his nose flared as he laid your head on his chest, trying to let you listen to his still-beating fast heart. For a Demon, he feels like your Dean, he is your Dean, he just can’t control himself.

   “What made you so angry tonight?” His warmth and scent made you forget that he is a demon, and that he is your captor.

   Instead of answering, he sighed and brought you close to him, his nose on your hair, breathing deeply, trying to smell your familiar scent.

   After a few minutes he finally spoke.

   “We have to move.”

   The statement confused you, you quite liked being here, well, you like it as much as a prisoner can like it’s prison.

   “Why?”

   The reply was a long low growl, you feel him shift over to your neck, his teeth bared. Your eyes widened, you didn’t want to witness what happened last time.

   “Sam’s-“

   A knock disturbed Dean’s words. Curiosity bloomed inside you, while Dean growled lowly at the door.

                                                                           TO BE CONTINUED