Back In Black - Dean x Reader COMWS 2/?

It's been a few months since Dean's death , so you drank your sorrows away.

Sam and Cas tried to make you stop, but gave up, knowing you need space and alcohol.

So here you are, In a crappy bar filled with drunken perverts and whores.

The song "Whisper" by Evanescence came on(Couldn't find a better song but i love this song ^-^ and srsly there's some Latin and stuff! Amy Lee Rocks!), which surprised you, because the music usually contains "Sex" or "Whores".

You felt a familiar aura, but much more... darker.

You shivered but shrugged it off, probably because of the alcohol in your system.

You chuckled at the irony of the song and your life.

You felt a hand clasp your shoulder.

You turned to see a cute guy, quite rough looking but cute, he looked a little like "Damon"" from "The Vampire Diaries".

"Hey name's Ian" He winked then slipped his hand lower.

You glared dangerously at him, but you were too drunk to argue or fight back.

"So, how about you and me get some action huh Darling?" He said, his charming smile could melt ice! But you weren't interested.

"No thanks. I'm not Interested" you smiled politely, hoping for him to go away

If looks could kill, you would be probably be 6ft in the ground by now.

"Listen, you're one of these bitches who don't like good-guys like me aren't you? you little slut!" He roughly grabbed your arm, gripping tight as steel.

You struggled and trashed (Same thing right?) then he dragged you out of the bar.

Screaming, you tried to kick him on his peter, but couldn't since he trapped you in his arms.

He dragged you to an alleyway.

Then he was suddenly ripped off you.

You opened your eyes to see a familiar silhouette shoving his hand in Ian's chest, killing him.

When your familiar killer/Savior retracted his arm, he held his (Ian's) beating heart.

He turned to you, and you saw the familiar beautiful green eyes that you fell in love with again.

You were flabbergasted! I mean he was supposed to be dead!

He smiled, his usual charming smile.

You were cautious, Dean would never do that! and he seemed... Different.... A bad different.

"Hey Babe" He opened his bloody arms, as if waiting for an embrace.

You narrowed your eyes, suspicious of a what the man-Dean was doing.

Dean's smile slowly turned into a frown as he slowly stalked to where you stood.

You backed away until your back hit the wall, suddenly sober, you anxiously reached for your bottle of holy water.

Dean suddenly stopped approaching, seeming intrigued by your slow action.

He cracked a smile, and right there you knew it truly wasn't your Dean.

You threateningly held your holy water in front of you.

"Who are you? you Imposter" You growled hoping that your threat makes him talk, luckily he does except it's not what you were hoping for.

"It's me baby, It's Dean" he answered his smile turning to a grin.

Then with a flick of your wrist you slashed Dean's face with holy water.

You watched,frightened as his skin burned, his bloody hands covering his face as he screamed.

When the burn went away, his face snapped to look at you.

All you saw was black soulless eyes, before a sharp pain ran through your head, your world turned black as his eyes once were.

Before you passed out all you heard was.

                                    "I'm Back Baby"

To be Continued?