Chapter 10

Mace's pov

I went to Ahsoka's quarters in the shadows, because all the temple guards and almost all jedi still think I've turned. I've never exactly been in the light either to be honest. 

I walked in to find her meditating. "Hey," I said "what are you doing?! How did you escape Anakin?!" she yelled "I didn't, I never betrayed the jedi. I didn't kill any jedi either," I explained embracing her "this is nice," Ahsoka whispered "you're not wrong. Is that my father's lightsaber?" I asked seeing it on her desk "yeah, sorry I just wanted to keep a couple of your things because they were likely going to destroy them," Ahsoka replied "it's okay, you can keep it. Right now I gotta purify the crystal in my current saber," I said putting it on the floor and taking it apart. I got on my knees, put my hand over the crystal, closed my eyes and began purifying it.

After a few hours I opened my eyes and saw the crystal was white. I looked around and saw Ahsoka laying on her bed. I put the saber back together and stood up. I saw Ahsoka was sleeping and smirked, I got on top of her and started kissing her. "M-Mace? What are you doing?" She asked slowly waking up "kissing you," I replied stating the obvious. "Okay I'll stop," I said and laid next to her, Ahsoka pulled my head against her chest "where's your padawan braid?" She asked running her fingers through my hair "I'm a knight now, since I defeated Dooku and Ventress," I explained slowly falling asleep.

Ahsoka's pov

I woke up to the sound of Mace's slow breathing, sleeping peacefully. Not wanting to disturb my boyfriend I just laid there. "Ahsoka," I heard him mutter "yes?" I replied "your bed isn't very comfy," Mace said opening his eyes "how so?" I asked "it's just not, at least I got good pillows though," he replied nuzzling his face against my cleavage. I kissed his forehead and pulled his face closer to mine, "I love you," I said "I love you too," he chuckled before giving me a kiss.

We got out of bed and made our way to training.

"Padawan, get away from him," we turned around and saw masters and knights alike with their lightsabers activated. "He's not a Sith! He's a jedi!" I argued "he's manipulating you, I'm giving you an order," they replied. Mace put a hand on my shoulder getting my attention, "go, I'll be fine," he said and I slowly backed away. "So you all want a fight huh?" Mace asked "if that is what it will take," Master Secura replied. Mace activated his two purple lightsabers and all of the jedi charged at him at once, Mace blocked all swings and used the force to send the attackers to the ground in one shockwave sort of thing. "I'm a jedi, yes I trained under my father for a few weeks but didn't other jedi? And not to mention I killed both Dooku and Ventress, so am I still a jedi or not? If it was ever your decision in the first place," Mace stated and after that we walked off to training.