Chapter 6

Ahsoka's pov

I saw Mace cut down Master Fisto before jumping onto his ship, which made my heart shatter. I felt a hand be put on my shoulder and looked to see it's Rex, "I'm sorry Ahsoka," he said and I went inside. I walked to Mace's quarters and went into it. I walked over to the desk and picked up his father's lightsaber, "Ahsoka," I turned around and saw I was no longer in the jedi temple. I then saw Mace stood there, looking at me, "Mace?" I asked "it's me Ahsoka, I'm sorry things have to-" "you killed jedi! You betrayed us, you betrayed me," I interrupted close to tears. I felt arms wrap around me and saw it was Mace, "I'm meeting the Sith Master tomorrow at 3pm, I think the planet we're going to is Korriban. Go there alone, I'll be waiting," he said and everything returned to normal. I went to my own quarters with one of his cloaks and the blue lightsaber he made.

I woke up to knocking on my door. I realised I wasn't able to get dressed quickly so I threw on Mace's cloak instead and opened the door to see Anakin, "Master, hey," I said "hey Snips, how you been with Mace being a Sith and all?" He asked "I wish it wasn't happening, I miss him," I stated "is that one of his cloaks? Be honest with me here, did you love him?" Anakin asked surprising me "yes, no, maybe... yes?" I replied, he nodded and left. I got dressed properly and went to breakfast.

I sat down on a table alone, wanting to be left alone. "Padawan Tano, are you alright?" I looked and saw Master Windu "no, I want Mace back, I know he isn't fully indulged into the dark side," I replied "I'm sorry to say to you but... it isn't possible to bring someone back to the light once they are seduced by the dark side," he stated and walked off. I continued eating until it was time.

I walked to my star fighter and began flying towards Korriban. Once I arrived I saw a Separtist ship. I went below it and down to the planet's surface.

Mace's pov

I arrived in my ship and spotted Ahsoka's hidden in a cave. I flew over before landing next to it, I jumped out and knew Ahsoka was furious. "YOU TRAITOR!" she yelled taking out her lightsabers and trying to strike me down, I dodged every swing while simultaneously toying with her. "And the jedi order and republic have become blind," I growled pulling her lightsabers into my hands, "what? What are you talking about?" Ahsoka asked "your master, Skywalker. He is slowly turning to the dark side," I said "like you?" she replied "I've always been like this, I was forced to hide who I am because of the council. So why should I trust the order?" I snarled "don't you trust me?" "of course I do, I trust certain people in it, but when I was attacking the temple I was just doing what my father said," I explained "so, who do you choose? The jedi or Sith?" "can I not choose neither? I'm apparently not meeting the master or my father here anymore, so why don't we hang out for a bit?" I suggested "o-okay," Ahsoka said and we began walking.

It didn't take long before we reached the Sith academy, "what is this place?" Ahsoka asked "the ancient Sith academy, my father spoke about it a lot. It's amazing to finally see it in person," I explained "wait... you want to be here? It gives me the creeps," "I know, but can you imagine the amount of knowledge that the jedi order and Sith in here they would love to get their hands on?" "yeah, must be tons, I assume you want to learn as much as you can?" "we really are best friends," I chuckled and we went inside.

We walked through the hallways until we found a library, in near peak condition as well by the looks of things. "Incredible," I muttered as I walked over to a book that for some reason caught my eye. I picked it up and it was in an ancient Sith language, lucky I'm able to read it somehow, "what does it say?" Ahsoka asked looking at it "it called 'the Sith code', I didn't know that was a thing," I replied. Ahsoka got a call and answered it, I saw Skywalker, "Ahsoka, where are you? I can't find you," "I'm... off world researching," she said which isn't a lie "if I find out that you're with Mace then I'm reporting you to the council," he threatened and hung up. She turned to look at me and frowned, "it's okay, I just hope that you and I can stay friends?" I said "of course, and when we're alone all sides are irrelevant," Ahsoka replied before going to leave. When she left the room I sighed.

"Ahsoka wait!" I yelled before running after her. I ran through the halls to see her going down the path. I ran over and put a hand on her shoulder, she turned to look at me "yeah?" Ahsoka asked. I froze up, "ah screw it," I muttered before pulling her into a kiss.

Anakin's pov

I arrived at Ahsoka's ship's location but didn't land and instead flew around some more until I spotted her with someone. I landed and got out, storming over to her. "I thought I told you to stay away from him!" I yelled before quickly realising they were kissing, they stopped and Ahsoka turned to look at me looking embarrassed and scared. "You stay away from her!" I yelled activating my lightsaber and charging at Mace. He activated his own before somehow immediately cutting off the hand with my lightsaber in. "I don't want to fight you," he said "as if! That's all Sith ever do!" I replied "I'm not like the others," he growled "now go, before you get us all killed," Mace ordered. Ahsoka and I left and I could sense her sadness. "Hey, you okay Snips? He didn't do anything to you did he?" I asked "you're going to report me to the high council, and not to mention you attacked my best friend," Snips replied "he isn't your friend Ahsoka, and don't worry... I won't report you. He's just toying with your emotions," I said getting in my ship and leaving.