Alice looks up.

Alice: the Volturi, they're coming back. They know that Edward still hasn't turned Bella.

My eyes widen.
I sigh rubbing my face.

Me: are you kidding me? When will they arrive?

Alice: I'm not sure. It was blurry.

I sigh getting up.

Me: well I'm going to lay down because I'm tired.

I head towards the stairs and feel myself being picked up.
I laugh as Emmett uses his vampire speed. He throws me down on the bed locking the door and laying down on top of me.

He places a kiss on my lips, kissing down my neck.

Emmett: I love you so so much and I'm so proud of you for looking out for Renessme.

I giggle.

Me:'I love you too baby and I'm serious about this aswell that if I fuck up I owe everyone $20 each.

He smirks and leaves little bites on my neck.

He strips us both and begins Kissing down my chest,
My thighs, because burying himself in my entrance.
A few minutes later he climbs back up kissing my lips before slamming into me, as I scratch his back, biting and sucking his neck.
I moan as the pace quickens and becomes a lot harder.

Skippppp

Once we finished we shower and get dressed.

I hear Bella and Renessmee arguing

I hear Bella and Renessmee arguing. I use my vampire speed and race downstairs. Getting in between Bella and Renessme placing my hand on Bella's shoulder holding her a distance away from renessme.

Me: Ness what's going on?

I look at her and see a frustrated look on her face.

Renessme; I wanted to go hang out with Jacob, and Mom told me I could because me and her need to sort things out as to why she had left.

I sigh I turn to Bella, looking around seeing everyone smirking at me because of the bet that I can't say anything horrible to Bella or hurt her.
I bite my tongue.

Me: Why can't she go and see Jacob? After all she is his imprint. You can't separate them for long Bella.

Bella looks shocked that I even spoke to her let alone in a calm manner.
I feel Emmett, stood behind me.

Bella; I I... renessmee and I still need to speak about what happened, but she's being stubborn and she won't listen so she's not going.

I take a deep unnecessary breath although I don't need it because I'm a vampire.

Renessmee: YOUR A LIAR!

Bella pushes past me getting into Renessmes face again, I push her back a distance and go over to Renessmee.