chapter 13

Chapter 13

I heard a knock at the door. I jumped out of my bed. I looked at Alex. His hair muffled and cuddled up in the covers. I smirked. It was a day after we had done it the first time. I heard a bang on the door. I groaned.

“Chill out! I’m coming!” I yelled running to the door. I opened it seeing two men in black suits yet again. Then seeing Mona standing in the doorway.

“Where’s Alex?” The man asked.

“One second.” I said cocking an eyebrow and walking to my bedroom. I shook Alex.

“Babe wake up.. Child services are here.” Alex sat up.

“Shit... I hope...  I love you..you know that.” He said holding my wrists. I nodded.

“Yes ofcourse I do.” I said. He kissed me. I looked at him confused.

“Why are you acting like this?” I asked him confused. He kissed me again passionatly.

“Don’t worry about it right now..” He said. He then grabbed a shirt and jeans and got dressed. He grabbed me and pulled me to his side. We walked out to the men who were standing in the doorway.

“You knew this would happen Kyle... Grab your stuff your coming with us.” Alex sighed and cussed under his breath and looked at me.

“My stuff has been ready just grab it. The bags in my closet.” Alex said. The man nodded.

“I’ll be out in 5.” The man nodded and shut the door. I gulped.

“A.. I....You...” I couldn’t say a thing. I was speechless. Alex turned me into him and hugged me tightly and kissed my head. I started to cry. Alex’s shirt now wet from my tears.

“I can’t lose you..” I said into his shirt. He kissed my head.

“I know.. I won’t be able..I’ll miss you so much..” He said kissing my forehead.

“Your the only person that gets it... I.. Please.. Can’t you just stay with me?” I pleaded. I looked up at him. I was shocked to see that he was crying too.

“I have to go with them love. I’m sorry.” I cried harder as I heard a knock on the door. I grabbed Zach’s phone from the drewer. It was still activated.

“You text me from this. Here’s the charger too. Text me and call me. I love you.” I said between sobs. He wiped his eyes and cheeks and hugged me. I kissed his lips. He held me tightly.

“I love you babe.” He said. I nodded and kissed him again. I walked over to the door with Alex. The men opened the door. They started to pull Alex away. I held on to him tightly. Alex held me tightly too never letting go.

“You have to let go.” They said to me. I shook my head.

“No I won’t let you take him. Can’t he stay with me?” I asked. He shook his head.

“Unless your mom adopt then he can’t no.” They said pulling him.

“NO!” I screamed. Alex leaned down to my ear.

“I’ll see you again. I promise.” He whispered. I started to cry. He kissed me. I couldn’t let go. The man pulled me away from him.

“Get the fuck off of me!” I yelled at him as a man pulled Alex down the stairs. I struggled against the man’s grip. I finally got out of it. The man ran after me and into the car. He was way faster then me. I saw Alex in the back seat. He looked at me and mouthed “Love you” I started to cry even harder. The car started to drive off. I ran after it. I couldn’t keep up. I dropped to my knees on the sidewalk. They took him from me... I ran back to the apt. and to the bathroom. I had promised him. But I was all alone now.. I pulled the razor our and cut into my skin. I was all alone... I kept crying the tears falling down my cheeks. I couldn’t stop. It felt good. I then had Alex’s voice in my head.