chapter 7

This chapter is very short but I had to do a quicky to get it updated. The next chapter will be way longer and way better. Hope you guys like it! Comment Vote or Fan!

==================================================================================

Chapter 7

------Alex’s POV-----

I watched as my mother continued to beat her. I couldn’t move I was somewhat numb. I then saw her kick her. I heard a crack. I shook my head and launched myself at my mother. I tackled her to the floor.

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?” She screamed. I punched her. Her eyes shutting instantly I dragged her to her room. Then ran to Demi. Her nose was bleeding. I leaned in to her chest. I heard a heart beat I sighed in relief. I picked her up. I ran out of the apartment. I ran down the street. I spotted the hospital. I ran faster. Her limp body against my chest. I pushed through the doors to the emergency care.

“Help me please.” I said. A women ran to us. She saw demi and instantly grabbed a gurni. I laid her down on it. The women and i ran into the emergency room. A doctor ran out and tended to her putting IV’s in her arms.

“Sir your going to have to leave sir.” The nurse said.

“No please i need to stay with her.” I said pleadingly.

“I’m sorry sir. You can’t” I shook my head.

“But she need’s me.Please.” The women grabbed my arm and pulled me out an intot the emergency care waiting room.

“Now sit right down. She will be fine.” The nurse said and turned back to her desk. My leg went up and down. If anything happened to her I would never forgive myself. I should have taken her home. This is my fault. I stood up and started pacing in the waiting room. I looked at the time. I had been here for two hours. What was taking so long? I looked at the doors as Demi’s mother came in through them.

“Where is she is she ok?” She said.

“I don’t know. I’ve been asking the same exact thing for the last two hours.” She nodded.

“How is she?” She asked the nurse at the front desk.

“Are you for the Allen girl?” She nodded.

“Then you may go in.” She said. I went to follow her.

‘Wait! What are you to the patient?” She asked. I looked at Mrs.Allen.

“He’s her brother.” She blurted. The nurse nodded.

“Then you may go in.” I nodded and ran through the doors. I looked at the doors. Looking for Allen in bold letters on one of them. I found it. I opened the doors. I looked at Demi. She looked pale. The IV’s in her arms. She had one black eye and her face was bruised. I ran to her.

“Dem’s?” I asked. Demi’s eyes opened. She smiled weakly.

“Oh.. Hey.” She said. I smiled.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t want this to happen to you.” Demi shook her head. Her hand went up to my hair. She played with my hair then looked into my eyes.

“I did what I wanted to do and that was to protect you.” She said. I kissed her forehead. She smiled weakly.

“Baby how are you?” I heard her mom say as she entered the room.

“I’m fine.” Dem’s said flatly. Her mom sat next to her and held her hand. Demi pulled away. Her mom sighed.

“I’ll leave then.” She said walking out of the room.

“You need to stop being so rude to her.” I said to Demi.

“She murdered my brother. She doesn’t deserve my kindness.” She said angrily.

“Alright...” I said sadly. Demi patted the spot next to her on the medical bed. I smirked and laid beside her. Her head rested on my chest. I ran my fingers through her hair. I loved her. She shouldn’t have to worry about protecting me. Now I had to protect her. I kissed her forehead. I heard her steady breathing. My eyes started to droop.

“I love you...” I muttered before falling a sleep.