What's hidden...

What’s hidden...

I slid into my seat of 9th period. My arms started to sting. I winced. Alex turned and looked at me. His green eyes eyeing my arms. I shook my head and smiled.

“You should have been their. I’m serious next time you’ll come right Demi?”

My friend Meghan asked. I smiled and nodded.

“Yeah ofcourse.”

I said reassuringly. I felt a tap on my shoulder I looked behind me.

“Hahaha gotcha!”

I heard Derek say. I laughed.

“Shut up Derika.”

He glared at me. I smirked at him.

“Don’t call me that bitch!”
I shook my head.

“I will do as I please.”

Derek glared at me.

“Nobody likes you anyway your adopted.”

I gulped and looked down sadly.

“Derek!”

Meghan screamed.

“Sorry I forgot demi..”

He said sadly. I shook my head.

“No it’s okay... You didn’t remember it’s not your fault.”

I said and smiled reassuringly. Alex slid into the desk next to me.

“You didn’t... Did you?”

Alex whispered. I gulped.

“It doesn’t matter Alex.”

Alex scoffed.

“Demi you aren’t supposed to... Whatever.. I’ll meet u outside of the school.”

I nodded. Our teacher went to the front of the room and wrote on the door. I looked down at the black sleeves of my sweat shirt. They looked wet. I touched the spot that looked wet. I winced in pain.

“Miss Grain Can I go to the bathroom?”

I asked. Miss Grain shook her head.

“You need to know this Demi.”

I pulled my legs tightly together.

“It will only take a minuet or two.”

She sighed and nodded.

“Fine quickly though.”

I nodded and grabbed my bag and walked out of the room. I shut the door and looked down the hall to see if anyone was out of their room. No one. I ran down the hall and to the bathroom. Burst through the door. I looked underneath the stalls. Nobody. I ran tothe sink and pulled off my sweat shirt. A couple cuts on my wrists were bleeding. I grabbed a coupled bandages and disinfectant from my bag. I put them over the 2 cuts that were bleeding. I sighed and pulled my sweatshirt back on. I pulled the hood up. I looked in the mirror. I wiped underneath my eyes. I had dark brown hair with blue tips. I wasn’t slim but I wasn’t fat either I was in between. My blue eyes glistened in the mirror. I sighed.

“This is as good as it’s gonna get...”

I muttered and walked out of the bathroom and ran back to the room. Everyone looked up as I came into the room. I slid into my seat. I finished the notes.

“Demi can I see you please?”

Miss Grain asked as she sat at her desk in the back of the room. I cocked an eyebrow and got up. I walked to her desk.