016.

TIRED

summary: camilo comforts y/n after they faint out of exhaustion

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━♡

"y/n!" you heard camilo's concerned voice as you fell down. his face was the last thing you saw before you passed out. "holy shit! dolores, get tia!"

dolores nodded and rushed out of the room. camilo stayed with y/n, holding their hand tightly. she later came back in with a worried looking julieta.

"oh dear, what happened?" she asked.

"i-i-i don't know, they just fainted!" camilo stuttered. "can you please help them?"

she nodded and went to cook some food.

-

you woke up in a bed, camilo's bed. julieta had already fed you soup so you can wake up faster and be less tired. you look to your side to see camilo sitting in a chair. he had fallen asleep while waiting for you to wake up. you noticed he had a tight grip on your hand as if you were gonna disappear.

you shook your conjoined hands to wake him up, "hey, camilo."

he was a heavy sleeper and you found that out when you two started dating. you shook your hands again, "heyyy."

you sighed and let go of his hand. his hand went limp besides the arm of his chair. you scooted closer so you can reach him and smacked his face lightly.

"ay! what the hell!" he grabbed his cheek as he woke up. "y/n, you're awake!"

"no, i'm dead," you said sarcastically.

he rolls his eyes, "i was really worried about you. you just fainted out of no where."

"i did?" you sat up quickly. "oh my god i have to get back to work."

"no, that's already taken care of, mi vida. dolores told what happened," he gently pushed you back down to your bed. "you need to rest."

"no, no, i can't," you shook your head.

"you have to, y/n. please, you're exhausted. you have to rest."

you reluctantly agreed, "okay."

"here, i'll stay here with you, okay?" he stood up. "scoot over."

you moved and he laid down on the bed next to you, pulling you close to him, kissing the top of your head. you yawned, laying your head on his chest.

"go to sleep, mi amor. i'll be here when you wake up."

with that, both of you shut your eyes and went to sleep.

A/N
lmao this lowkey sucked but whatever