Chapter 9: Jian Changming

The shopping malls near the film and television base are not large in scale, and the price levels are uneven. Gu Xueyi picked the store where he entered and didn't go any further.

The model is wearing a gingerbread-colored dress with a purple wave collar around the neckline.

Gu Xueyi raised her hand and squeezed it.

The fabric is very soft.

She turned to look at the salesperson: "Just this one, pack it."

The salesperson was stunned there.

For the first time, she met someone who brought so many people here to buy clothes.

Yes, she knew that next door was the film and television base. But those who have brought so many assistant bodyguards can't come here at all. People would rather drive by themselves for dozens of kilometers to sweep goods.

"Can't you sell it?"

"... Yes, yes!"

Gu Xueyi just learned to swipe a card and withdraw cash from a bank card. In order to be able to use these skills more proficiently, she turned around and asked, "Can you swipe a card?"

"can."

Gu Xueyi did not ask for the price, and quickly completed the payment and signature by swiping the card, and then took the clothes and the newly purchased disposable underwear to the small hotel next door.

After taking a hot bath and changing her wet clothes, Gu Xueyi felt comfortable.

It seems that I can't dive too fast next time because my clothes are soaked and uncomfortable.

Gu Xueyi frowned slightly and walked out.

This is the first time she has walked the streets seriously since she came to this era.

She silently collected everything around her eyes, absorbing the knowledge that belongs to this era. Along the way...Li Ji Mala Tang, 72 Convenience Store, Mala Spicy Hot and Sour Noodle, Italian Ice Cream...

In the far other half of the earth.

The phone kept shaking and new text messages kept coming in.

"Your **** card will pay 12.00 yuan quickly at 15:30 on October 12..."

"Your tail number **** card will quickly pay 4.00 yuan at 15:33 on October 12..."

"... Quickly pay 33.00 yuan."

Strings of scattered numbers.

In the dim environment, the phone light illuminates again and again.

The man wearing a body armor with a shaved head stared at the screen of his mobile phone and distinguished it carefully: "...theft?"

Someone nearby kicked him: "You fart. Who can steal the boss's card?"

"What else could it be?"

"...Who the **** knows."

A hand stretched out from behind the simple cloth curtain obliquely, the hand was extremely thin, the wrist was white, and the shape of the green veins on it was clearly visible.

He grabbed the phone, scanned it silently, and threw it aside.

After half an hour, Gu Xueyi finished walking the street.

She thought it was really interesting, and she could come out for a walk in the future. She can feel the beauty of this world more and more.

The people behind her looked at the cone she was holding in a daze.