Chapter 5: Jiang Er visits the door

Yan Wenbo was supposed to go to class today, but when he thought of Jiang Erhui's visit, he didn't hesitate to call and ask for leave.

After Gu Xueyi had breakfast, she didn't go out to clean the goods as usual.

She was sitting on the sofa, leaning on a waist pillow behind her back, holding a book in her hand, and reading it seriously.

Yan Wenbo took a closer look, and "Selected Works of Mao Zedong" was printed on the cover.

Yan Wenbo:?

Why did Gu Xueyi suddenly look at this?

No matter how you look at the style of painting, it doesn't fit in with Gu Xueyi.

Gu Xueyi noticed his gaze and raised her head slightly, but soon lowered it again and continued to concentrate on the book in her hand.

"Quite excellent book." Gu Xueyi said.

Although some things are contrary to the dynasty she once lived in.

But Gu Xueyi also had to marvel at its excellence.

After reading it, I will have a more detailed understanding of the world.

Yan Wenbo had never seen this thing. Hearing Gu Xueyi's words, he couldn't help but look at it more. ...He will also come and have a look another day.

The living room quickly fell silent again, only the sound of light breathing and the sound of pages turning.

Yan Wenbai couldn't sit still, so he quietly looked at Gu Xueyi.

In the past, he, no, not only him, but the Yan family did not like Gu Xueyi. They have never looked at Gu Xueyi seriously.

Until this moment--

Gu Xueyi is very good-looking.

And he always felt that she had changed drastically from the past, not only her temperament, but also her appearance.

She clasped the pages of the book with one hand, sitting gracefully.

The white dress on her body perfectly outlines her figure.

From his angle, he could just see her long eyelashes, beautiful jaw line, and her pale pink lips...

A little daylight poured in, sprinkled some on her hair and shoulders, as if she was wearing a gold hazel. There is an indescribable extravagance and magnificent beauty.

Yan Wenbo don't start.

I just took out my phone, played games for a while, swiped Weibo for a while, and memorized words on the app for a while...but because of the anxiety hidden in my heart, no matter what I did, Yan Wenbo felt extremely bored and couldn't help it frequently. Switch to another app.

After more than ten minutes, he didn't know what he had done.

The time alone with Gu Xueyi was "difficult" different from before.

Yan Wenbo simply clicked on a TV series that was currently on the air and played it automatically. The quiet environment suddenly became noisy, and Yan Wenbai felt less anxious.