nice to see you again

Start from the beginning

Whenever she did pop on stage to meet with wildly cheering and whistling from the crowd nonstop making her smile beautiful before she did speak to them because they was very loud then usually when they seeing her on stage they did calm down little...

Whenever she did pop on stage to meet with wildly cheering and whistling from the crowd nonstop making her smile beautiful before she did speak to them because they was very loud then usually when they seeing her on stage they did calm down little bit and to hear her voice.

Brianna: sup my beautiful south Korean people show love to yourself tonight babes!

They was cheering and whistling very loudly after she did show lot of love and passion towards her fan's who loves her energy on stage everytime they did see her come out and have a blast together they did scream" we miss you Brianna!!!"which she did give them a heart in reply to them she did asked them a question though .

Brianna: let me hear you'll say hell yea lf you want have a unforgettable night 3.2.1!!

Crowd: hell yea!!!

Brianna:let's gooood! Hahaha

Crowd: *cheering/whistling/ screaming loudly *

She did speak at the being of her rock song with the band playing before singing making the audience go wildly to her performance she started rapping/singing fast on the stage clearly killing it with froggy and flames blast up from the stage meanwhile her brothers Jin and jhope was cheering wildly with the others watching her from backstage TV that didn't even look like she did a baby at all she looks very fit During she was singing/rapping around the stage to her rock song looking a rockstar they can hear the crowd whistling and cheering wildly loudly after she get done with the song once again jhope and jin feels everyone else looking at them.

Jhope:what guy's??

Jimin:why you don't tell us she was here??

Jhope: cause I don't have tell you guy's about my sister being here besides she don't asked about you'll she only wanted to see me and jin anyways

Jin: exactly but I'm going to see Kean

Jhope: wait he is here?

Jin: yes jhope he did come with her remember?

Jhope: oh yea

Jin:Hahaha come on

They did leave the dress room and go to Brianna dressing room to see their new god nephew who is very adorable little boy Kean look happy to see them Jin did pick him up in his arms and play with him making him laugh happily which their other members was spying on them from outside the room looking very shocked to see Kean was Brianna another son is adorable pretty much woozi have a beautiful wife and family like Once Upon a Time long ago somebody else had that but he didn't appreciate that enough so now someone different have what he wants that back again so badly just like Jungkook anyways in seventeen members was shocked at Brianna whole  performance was very lit being a real Queen  getting wild and loud impact from the crowd whistling and cheering afterwards .