Chapter-5

I'm so overwhelmed seeing your response guys. Really a big thank You to you all. You guys don't know whenever I see some beautiful comments on my story it's jst bring a big wali smile on my face. I feel like someone jst fill me with extra energy and with that it's also inspired me to write the new chapter with more interesting ideas.

And once again a big thank you for all those beautiful comments and votes guys, really dil se!

Now back to the story...

*******

Birla Manson ..

It was quite late in night when Abhi returned back his home,not wanting anyone to caughted his late night visit to Akshu's house. He silently tip toes and was about to climb the stairs when someone grab his shoulder from behind. He closed his eyes while bitting his tongue at being caughted red handed. He slowly turned after opening his eyes and look at up.

"Neil tu? Pagal tune tho mujhe dara hi diya tha." (Neil you? Idiot you scared the hell out of me) Abhi said huffing a sigh of relief.

"Sorry bro! Mere room mein pani khatam hogya tha tho bas wahi fill karne aaya tha, tho aap ko bhar se itni late aate hue dekha! " Neil said "(Sorry bro! The water was finished in my room that's why I came to fill it, when saw you coming this late from outside) waise app aa kaha se rhe ho itni raat ko?And don't give me emergency thi hospital gye thye wale excuse kyun ki aap ke chehre ki laali tho kuch aur hi bata rhi h!" (BTW from where you coming this late?And don't give me  this emergency excuse that you went to hospital because an emergency come because your hit up cheeks are telling some other tales)
He further said in teasing tone as he noticed Abhi flushed cheeks.

Abhi playfully hit the back of his head. Neil act hissing in pain and rub the back of his head before laughing at his brother's embarassed self. Abhi too could hold himself form grinning back at him. He kept a finger on his lips and gesture him to keep quiet while looking around as not  wanting anyone to wake up at this time. Neil too kept a finger on his lips following his action and stayed mum.

"Waise bro, agar mai galat nhi hun tho aap Akshu se millne gye thye na?" ( BTW Bro, if I'm not wrong then you went to me Akshu right?) Neil asked in hussed tone, pointing at obvious.  Well only Akshu can make his bro a blushing babe.  Neil thought naughtily.

"Haan yaar! Maa ne maana kiya tha yaisi halat mein abhi Kahi jane se. Iss liye chup k jana pada, par mai kya karta!Tujhe tho bataya hi tha kaise pahle Akshu ne aapna sar phowa liya aur phir uss aag mein kud gyi mujhe bachne k liye. Mujhe usski bahut tension ho rhi thi. Bas ek bar khud se dekhna chata tha usko apne dil ki tasalli k liye." (Yes dude! Maa had forbid to step out side in this condition that's why I  had go away secretly but what should I do! I have already told you, how firstly she had got her head hurted and later on she jumped in fire to saved me too. I was getting worried for her. Just once wanted to check on her myself, for my heart consent.)  Abhi said in caring tone.

"But aap usse mille kaise? I mean itni raat ko.. " (But how did you meet her? I mean this late at night ..) Neil asked confused

"Tujhe lagta h tilak k badh jo v hua uske badh uss ke gharwale mujhe usse sidhe tarike se milne ve dengye. Window se kud ke gya uss k kamre mein! "  (Do you really think after what happened at tilak after that her family members will allow me to meet her in proper way. I jumped from window and went to her room) Abhi said rising his left eyebrows up.

Neil look at him wide eyes in surprised. Not doubts love can make you do wonders.

"Logic! Tho Akshu se mille aap? Ussne kuch kaha aap se?"( Logic! So did you meet Akshu? Did she said anything to you) Neil asked recovering from his shocked.