Chapter-2

They're still in eachother arms with Akshu crying badly and Abhi trying to calm down her.

"Shhhhhhh... Akshu..Akshu.. stop crying look they went away. I'm here na! I wouldn't let anything happens to you."Abhi softly wishpered as he caress her hair.

Mai..mai.. bahut dar gyi thi abhi!Thank god you were here otherwise  ..." (I..I.. got very scared Abhi! Thank god you were here otherwise..)Akshu said sobing in his arms.

" kuch nhi hoga tumhe.Sab thik h ab. I wouldn't let anything thing happens to you. Sunna tumne!Mere rahte tumhe koi haat v nhi laga sakta."(Nothing will happens to you.Everything is fine now. I wouldn't let anything happens to you. Did you hear me!Untill I'm here no one can even touch you.) Abhi interrupt while cupping her cheeks. His voice held a hint of possessiveness in it.

They both shared an intense eye-lock, feeling themselves getting lost in one another

Janiye.... (Play in the back ground)

Abhi noticed something on her forehead.He gently move her fringes off it and tucked it behind her ear.He get worried spotting a cut there.

"Akshu,you got hurt! Hey Mahadev,show me let me check.Did you got hurt anywhere else too? It must be hurting you so much na.You also na Askhu!Why didn't you tell me anything before?what was the need for you to come in between.I was handling them na!See how much it's bleeding now!Don't know how I also didn't notice it till now.You..."Abhi said panicked while checking her wound.

It's true he is a doctor and had handle many critical cases bt even a Dr. get scared if something happens to their love one's and Dr.Abhimanyu Birla was no different.After all a doctor is a human too.

"Abhi..Abhi ..mai thik hun relax.zada nhi lagi! Choti si chot hai."(Abhi..Abhi .. I'm fine, relax. It's jst a small cut.) Akshara cut off trying to calmed him.

Choti si chot? Dekho kitna khoon aa rha h!Tum v na Akshu,bilkul apna khayal nhi rakhti ho.Tumhe pata hai na mai tumse kitna pyar karta hun!Agar tumhe kharoch v aati h tho meri jaan nikal jati hai" (A small cut? Look how much it's bleeding.You also na Akshu,you don't you take care of yourself. You know na  how much I love you that even if you get a scratch,I feel I will lose away my breath.)Abhi said tensed.

He stopped he realising what all he said in the flow.He glanced at Akshu who was looking at him without blinking her eyes.

He suddenly felt shy in front of her and look away.He himself don't know why  he was feeling this way when in reality he had already many times openly confessed his feelings for her in front of everyone. He felt his cheeks getting hit up."Control Dr. Abhimanyu Birla" He mentally warned himself as he touches his premolar teeth with his tongue while trying to control himself from blushing.

A small smile appear on Akshu face as she noticed it but she quickly hide it before he could catch it.

"Meri bike m first Aid kit hai!chalo mai tumhari dressing kar deta hun"(I have first aid kit in my bike! come I will dressed your wound.) Abhi said composing himself.